[Request] Resiz.BAR mod Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 (Rev1.0) BIOS

please i searched the entire internet for it i just cant seem to enable rebar, if someone has access to a modded bios or can make one ill be very grateful

Edit by Fernando: Thread title customized and shortened

@Deezy
Welcome to the Win-Raid Forum!
The potential supporter will be very grateful, if they don’t need to search for the latest matching original BIOS…
Good luck!

1 Like

Here you go. To flash the bios, you could try to downgrade to release bios F1 (as long as your cpu isn’t zen 3), and then flash the modded bios using Q-Flash normally.

If you’re on Zen 3, you could use Flashprog to use flash the modded bios, be sure to backup the bios before flashing the modded bios using flashprog.

Use this to activate rebar globally on supported gpus, use this to activate rebar for Turing GPUs. Above 4G Decoding must be enabled and CSM must be disabled.

1 Like

thank you so much man ill keep you updated as to how it goes, really tysm

1 Like

hi, okay so flashed the bios everything was good but when i disabled csm and enabled 4g decoding my pc would get stuck it wouldnt even boot to bios.
i have two ssds and one hdd,os is installed in one of those ssds and is gpt partition

ive ryzen 2600 and 5600xt.

Try to install the latest amd chipset driver with old bios F1, then re flash again