[REQUEST] ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE (Z390) - Unlock

Hello I would like some help on my motherboard as well if there is someone who’s willing to modify it.

Unlock
HPET (High Precision Event Timer)

RFI
- Settings
- Domain
- Undefined
- Nominal Frequency
- Frequency Adjustment
- Frequency Prefix
- Frequency Spread Spectrum
- Current Frequency

Intel ICC
- Spread %
- ICC/OC Watchdog Timer
- Spread Mode Adjustments

PCIe Spread Spectrum Clocking
don’t know where it is

ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE Version 1502
2020/05/04 8.15 MBytes

… link - > dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1151/ROG_MAXIMUS_XI_CODE/ROG-MAXIMUS-XI-CODE-ASUS-1502.zip

bump <3

bumping <3

Hi friend,
this bios present a know issue about AMIBCP tool so it’s not possible to see the structure of it.
it’s possible to modify and look into , but only by hex tools , so we can try to modify SetupData (where stored AMIBCP settings) and AMITSE too, but
You have to upload the Bios Menu Tabs and subtabs screenshots to see into the structure and what is revelead and what not.
Please use this tool to make a result file and check if your bios is reflashable ot protect, anyway then we have to set to 0x00 Biios lock and FPRR !
Here You go , execute it as Admin :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4s2lp3ig8…ools20h.7z/file

let me know
Regards

So is it okay if I post pictures of all my menu tabs+ sub tabs with phone?
When I tried scan the file as a “safe mechanism” it says it contains a load of viruses is that normal for these tools?

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/d7ac…f0f3a/detection

Usually I go with ESET 32 and Malwarebytes results but there is a lot of the scrubs anti viruses reporting it.

@rallaz
I need some bios screenshots to get extra information to unlock menu.
Please capture below:

1. Advanced tab.

2. Advanced >CPU Configuration >CPU - Power Management Control >CPU VR Settings

3. Advanced >System Agent (SA) Configuration

4. Advanced >PCH Configuration

@BDMaster
Don’t know if these are good enough for you to find your way around in my bios

https://imgur.com/a/rNMfSYQ - also posting it in the topic so others who wants to try as well.

Gonna post specific for you, in a moment

https://imgur.com/a/RlojqAF here you go @genius239 <3
Sadly the “CPU VR Settings” wasn’t under that menu, if if may exist under something else please let me know!

Ok~i see.
1. It seems that there are still many hidden options under CPU - Power Management Control ,so you can’t see the sub-menu “CPU VR Settings” appears.

2. You can find out option “PCIe Spread Spectrum Clocking” under Advanced >System Agent (SA) Configuration >PEG Port Configuration ,so it didn’t need to unlock. It should is the last option under PEG Port Configuration tab .

3. Do you know how to use BIOS FlashBack Button feature now ? You need it to reflash the mod and it can’t flash the same version bios.
For example ,if you wanna flash 1502 ,you need to change 1502 to another version at first.

4 . Give me some time.

This isn’t there in my BIOS right now? :open_mouth:

Sadly I don’t know how to use BIOS FlashBack Button feature

I know I have a button at the back of my MOBO, or actually two!
One with this text
Bios <-> Bios (don’t know what I use this for 100%)
and
Clear CMOS (I know what this does)

and 1 USB spot marked with “BIOS”.

@rallaz

1. I thought that option “PCIe Spread Spectrum Clocking” didn’t hidden
,so you could find it in bios.(Advanced >System Agent (SA) Configuration >PEG Port Configuration)

2. Refer to this link to learn how to use USB BIOS FlashBack.
https://www.asus.com/tw/support/FAQ/1038568/

Bios has capsule protect feature ,so you must use this way to reflash mod safely.

3. I’m very tired ,i’ve done three mods today., I’m need go to my bed ,it’s 1:05 a.m now.

4. Here is first mod for you.

Thanks! After 3 hours I got all settings I found I wanted to use so far in this mod to work, there was some problems with certain things needed to be enabled for it to boot, it would not RECOVER like the old 1502 used to so first I let it be there “trying to boot for like 20 minutes” before I figured oh shiet this isn’t gonna work xD

Anyway there is some problems with settings like turning off wifi/bt directly in bios which actually caused this.
Let me know when your online tomorrow I’ll make a full screen shot album of what you need.
Gonna test these settings now for some hours and see it is working like the old bios / stable pretty much the same settings except for HPET / off, will also try on.
Legacy IO Latency / Enabled will try off as well later.

Also set PCIE PLL SSC to 0.0% was on auto? <— EDIT: 2.0% makes it none bootable as well.

IMPRESSIVE WORK SO FAR!!! <3

@genius239

PCIE PLL SSC ← was under PCH Configuration?
CPU VR Settings ← now appears under CPU Power Management as well!

PCIe Spread Spectrum Clocking” under Advanced >System Agent (SA) Configuration >PEG Port Configuration"
There is only a GEN speed option here^ 1,2,3 and Auto

I haven’t found any RFI settings yet?

I’ve done improvements on my input lag so far with settings unlocked! Wanna see if its possible to take it further those last 5-10% margins?

PCIE PLL SSC isn’t maybe the “PCIe Spread Spectrum Clocking” ?

@rallaz

1. Yes , option "PCIE PLL SSC"is under PCH Configuration.

2. If some options are still invisible ,i need the screenshots to assist me to unlock. So ,this’s why i want you capture CPU VR Settings.

3. I don’t understand what the effect of these unlocked options ,i can only do is unlock menus ,you need to test them yourself.

Alright I wanna scout for RFI settings

Setup Question	= RFI Spread Spectrum
Token =32E // Do NOT change this line
Offset =8E5
Width =01
BIOS Default =[05]3%
Options =*[5]3% // Move "*" to the desired Option
[02]1%
[03]1.5%
[04]2%
*[05]3%
[06]4%
[07]5%
[08]6%

Setup Question = RFI Frequency
Token =32F // Do NOT change this line
Offset =8E6
Width =02
BIOS Default =<0>
Value =<0>

Setup Question = RFI Spread Spectrum
Token =330 // Do NOT change this line
Offset =8E8
Width =01
BIOS Default =<0>

Spread % ?

Setup Question	=     Spread %
Token =27E6 // Do NOT change this line
Offset =02
Width =01
BIOS Default =<0>
Value =<0>

--- edit found some more?

VRM Spread Spectrum

Setup Question	= VRM Spread Spectrum
Token =14D // Do NOT change this line
Offset =2E8C
Width =01
BIOS Default =[00]Auto
Options =*[00]Auto // Move "*" to the desired Option
[01]Disabled
[02]Enabled

Screenshots incomming... 2 minutes

@genius239

@genius239

https://imgur.com/a/ndWQ4MV

Here you go

These images are too small ,it’s very blurred to see the word.

Try this mod and only check under the CPU VR Settings whether the sub-menu “RFI Settings” is visible.

The setting RFI is visble

@genius239

I would like to make a big thank you for unlocking the bios!
With these RFI settings tested and tested several combinations, my input lag is totally gone!

Do you have anywhere I can make some sort of donation for you? <3

Edit: Saw your signature, I will make a donation for you when I get home from work today <3