[Request] Specific M.2 WiFi Module locked by the Gigabyte Aero 15x9 BIOS?

Good afternoon and happy new year to everyone!

I have a Gigabyte Aero 15x9 (Laptop) that came with a M.2 Wi-Fi module named Killer Wireless-AC 1550i. Other users with other laptops brands with this specific module were told to upgrade it with another one(like AX200 module) which is better so I tried the same. After replacing the module I found out that my laptop wouldn’t recognize it. I tested the module with my brother’s laptop (Asus) and it worked just fine. After some digging I found from an user that Gigabyte said that this laptop (Aero 15x9) only supported Killer Wireless-AC 1550i as a Wi-Fi controller.

This M.2 Wi-Fi modules comes with Bluetooth, and is the only thing that the laptop is recognizing, leaving the Wi-Fi part undetected in the device manager.

So in conclusion, (TL;DR): I would like to explore further in the bios settings if this “compatibility” issue could be unlocked from the BIOS.

If I can get some assistance with this to understand if the lock comes from the BIOS or is hardware related I would appreciate it. I am kind of aware of some tools to provide information about my system but I am not sure which one would be required. if anything please let me know I will fetch it. I have taken a photo of my Bios style to give some extra information.

Thank you in advance for your time
Kylo

Edit by Fernando: Thread title specified and shortened