[Request] Turbo Boost Unlock for ZSUS X99-P4, HM55 Chipset

Hello I have an X99 P4 which I would like to bios mod, fptw64 does not work with this board but AFUDOS does, but only creates an 8mb file and only exports the bios region,
Can i ask help on how to properly flash this board?, I will be using E5 2695v3

Here is the board:

I was gonna attach the dumped bios from AFUDOS which is 8mb but new users cannot upload attachments

Here is a newer BIOS for your X99-P4 v8.2 (dated 19/02/2025). Resizable BAR and TPM2.0 support are both present. I’m not sure about Turbo Boost unlock but would recommend against it due to the board’s weak power delivery system.

Hello could I have just an idea if it would work?, I know the vrms are weak but I am planning to disable 2 to 4 cores of the E5 2695 v3 anyway since having 14 cores does not really help me and I have also put an extra fan directly on top of the vrms

Thank you so much for that updated bios file but Resizable BAR and TPM2.0 support does not benefit me the slightest but i will try it

You just gotta try to implement the Turbo Boost unlock yourself I guess. AFAIK it only involves modifications to the BIOS region, so you can complete the procedure and flash the BIOS by either AFUDOS or CH341A. Make sure to make a full backup with CH341A first in case of a bad flash.

Side note: some slight undervolting might also be beneficial.

Tried turbo boost unlock with an E5 2695 v3, all turbo core works upto 3.1ghz, disabling 2 cores leads to full core turbo, been using for like 2 months, fully stable

What’s the best way to flash the bios on these boards? Nothing ive tried seems to work.

question i have a similar board (sudo dmidecode -t 2 says it’s an x99-p4 but the board itself looks more like an x99-8d4) and im using the 2680 v4 is there any way to unlock the turbo boost on that?

Basically use MI99’s afuwin to dump the bios which is 8mb but is usually good enough for tbu unlock, then use afuwingui64 to flash the bios again

v4s can’t be turbo unlocked although there is some guy on a discord server that successfully did it on Miyconst, not publicly available though, so just buy a v3 and tbu that

GUYS DO NOT BUY THIS MOTHERBOARD, The clock generator ic runs at 100+ degrees celcius, put a heatsink on it asap, even at idle its at 100c, tbu works fine though