[Request] Unlock InsydeH2O BIOS for Acer nitro 5 AN515-55

Hi, i hope someone can help me to unlock the hidden options from the Insydeh20 BIOS in my ACER nitro 5 AN515-55. A few weeks ago and after a lot of research i was able to unlock the undervolting features of the laptop CPU using the grub shell in a USB. But after reading some more i realized that there are hidden options in the bios that i want to unlock. Ive been reading and tried to understand the process but i couldnt come to a clear conclusion and before doing something wrong i want to ask the pros here.
this is the link with the bios i am using right now and the one that i want to unlock:

https ://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.10_A_A.zip?acerid=637444750986316657&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=NITRO&Step3=NITRO%20AN515-55&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_19

thanks in advance

EDIT by Fernando: Thread title corrected (“InsydeH2O” instead of “Insydeh”)

@Lost_N_BIOS hi and sorry if i am not allowed to ask for help to an specific user. Ive seen that you helped to unlock the advanced menu in Insyde bios to other users that have similar laptop models to mine. so hoping that u wont spend much time searching, now that you know how to do it, helping me. Ive read a lot so i know how to use H2OUVE and different tools you wont have to use much time explaining stuff. i would gladly make a guide on how to do everything in my laptop model so anyone can try to do themselves.

please i would appreciate your help if you have some time to spend on my request, thanks in advance:
here are some threats that u succeed on unlocking the advanced menu:

win-raid.com/t6175f54-Request-Unlocking-the-advanced-and-overclocking-menu-ACER-NITRO-AN.html
win-raid.com/t5231f54-Request-Unlock-advanced-menu-on-Acer-Predator-Helios-PH-4.html
win-raid.com/t6402f54-REQUEST-Acer-Nitro-AN-1.html

@mesh17 i dont know if you still are an active user in this forum, i think you can also help me. thanks in advance.

I have the same problem :frowning:

Why am I being answered by private message?