[REQUEST] Unlock tab AMD CBS on Laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-43 (Insyde BIOS)

Hi,
I want to unlock a tab AMD CBS on laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-43,
I have a programmer CH341a and everything I need for the write bios. (clip SOIC-8, adapter 1.8v)
At the moment I was able to unlock all hidden menus(advanced + power), with the exception of AMD CBS, AMD PBS.
Below I attach the original dump taken by the programmer, and also already modified, where I could not unlock the tab I needed.
I hope for your support. Thank in advanced.

original.zip (5.1 MB)

mod.zip (5.1 MB)

up

Hi friend, i will give a look to your bios and how inject the CBS and PBS Menu Tabs …
Regards

hello

May i ask how you unlocked the bios. may be point my to some direction with some links would be much appreciated!

@darkspeed294
[GUIDE] Flash BIOS with CH341A programmer

@Sweet_Kitten
hey, thank you for your reply

I already dumped the file with a ch341a flasher and checked it. the question was rather what to do with the dumped file.
the bios is made by insydeh20 and Acer. I already opened the file with UEFItool, but i have no idea what to look for or what tools to use in order to unlock the ‘advanced’ settings tab.
Neither can i find any tools or guides on how to unlock this next to ‘asking people’.

I don’t want to be a burden to people. haha

You have nothing left to do but this. I am here, so you can ask me to unlock bios for you.

@Sweet_Kitten
Unfortunately, i put the dumped backup file on an usb stick and on the laptop of my girlfriend. she took everything in a bag (plus the flasher) right now to her parents for 3 days.

You have nothing left to do but this. I am here, so you can ask me to unlock bios for you.

If i can get my hands on it, would you be so super kind and unlock it for me? That would be awesome.

I am more eager to learn how to unlock bios images myself too, since that would give me freedom and control over more laptops i would own in the future and expand possibilities like Hackintosh, undervolting, ram timing, ic settings, etc.
I am trying to find more information by myself but all these bios tools are either deleted/hidden or DMCA’d by the owner companies, and some stuff these companies do is just plain ridiculous (e.g. whitelists) and sometimes outright frustrating.
I remember successfully opening the dumped .bin file and seeing options like XHCI or csm, but then getting my hopes stricken down after i discovered that i have no clue on how to enable them.
In the meanwhile, i will continue on researching and hopefully gather enough to unlock some features. Hell maybe i can help people on this forum too.

thank you!