[Request] Unlocked BIOS for EVOO LP5 (EG-LP5-BK)

Hi everyone. I am looking to obtain an unlocked BIOS for my EVOO LP5. Please see attached screenshots of BIOS and here for my “results20.rar” BIOS dump using the “BACKUP_Tools20h2” tool: send space.com/file/9wk0pw (Please remove space)

I am looking to obtain access to XMP memory profiles and also deep C-states, voltage, anything and everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Edit by Fernando: Thread title shortened (was too long)

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

Hi friend, try this one :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kdcch3g6i…05_Mod.rar/file

Unpack it and go into folder Bios Mod, then double click on Write.bat program and flash the bios mod , after if it is unlocked , please make a Bios Menu Tabs
Photo to see it all is gone well !
Let me know
Regards

You are an amazing individual, thank you for your contribution to this community. I’ll attempt to attach the photos properly. Everything worked perfectly and I can now upgrade my RAM. Thank you so much.

Many thanks for your report , you’re welcome :wink:

Sorry to take over this post, but could you please tell me how to message you BDMaster? I would like to do this as well to my laptop but for some reason the send message option on here isn’t working. Thanks!

Is it possible to use this file if you have the exact same computer / same bios version / everything identical in the photos except for serial number, UUID and ethernet mac address? Or do they have to be custom compiled to each computer?

Did you ever find an answer? I would like to know as well.

Hello there! I know this is a very old thread. I was hoping you or anyone may have the stock Evoo LP5 bios available?

Actually I have a question to anyone that might know. I have the unlocked bios now and was forced to load optimized defaults. My question is if I did that would I still have the correct settings I had when I first flashed the bios? I am afraid the optimized defaults may have changed needed settings the laptop had prior. Am I right or should I not worry about it?

Sorry, idk the answer to the optimized defaults question, but how/where did you get the unlocked LP5 evoo bios?

@Tonbon can you please share the lp5 evoo bios that you have unlocked?