[Request] Unlocked BIOS for Thunderobot 911 Air G770 Laptop

Okay, it’ll take a few hours.

There is no special place to learn something, and do not get fooled by the obvious scam sites. In fact, the community has already developed the programs necessary for modding to facilitate editing at times. Now it comes down to pressing a pair of keys. Start looking somewhere for an article in the hope that you are lucky and the method will work.

Thank you for your recommendations and for your time you are spending for me :pray: .

@myanlll
I’ve finished.

Security - Secure Boot Configuration - Secure Boot Option
Boot - Legacy mode
Some fan settings at Advanced
UEFI Only USB at Advanced - USB BIOS Legacy Support
Advanced - Power & Perfomance - CPU Power Management Control - CPU Lock Configuration - CFG Lock
Advanced - Overclocking Perfomance Menu
Advanced - PCHI-IO Configuration - Pch Thermal Throttling Control - Thermal Throttling Lock

There are too many sensors for thermal trip points. I didn’t do anything with them.
Your mod.
You already know how to install the BIOS. The rest is up to you.

Thank you sir, i just flashed the bios but after deleting and writings i shut down the laptop and pressed f2 to enter bios, when i entered the bios i couldn’t navigate to any option i pressed f9 (restore defaults) but screen was frozen… waited for 2-3 mins to see if i should wait and just the fan noises got louder. Fortunately windows booted. what do you think i should do now (Btw the bat file in the zip folder gets error like fptw64 is not an reconizable******* so i opended cmd as administrator and extracted all the files in C: and wrote these commands
cd C: \
Pressed sleep and woked up
fptw64 -f bios.bin (changed biosreg.bin to bios.bin) -bios

Navigation problems again? I know why this happens. However, it would take a long time if I start checking hundreds of settings for errors in their IFR table.
I think you should go back to the original bios because it’s broken.

Actually rather than a navigation problem the bios menu is completely frozen even the clock on the first page is frozen. After entering the bios, I have to shut down the computer to exit. Esc key doesn’t work :confused:

I wonder if turning the options that were already open in the previous bios again breaking it? for example, USB legacy support was already there, but there was no uefi or legacy selection part

I wonder if some of the options overwritten on it corrupted the bios?

Yes. But this is the same thing. Just because of the changes that were unwanted the problem reached the point where it began to appear instant.
I could not have known that changing the order of these particular settings, which accidentally turned out to be the source of the problem, would make the situation even worse. I want to draw your attention to the fact that no changes were made on the first page, but the bios still became frozen.

I understand. So there’s nothing else you can do right? Anyway thank you for taking the time for me have a great day :slight_smile:

Hi @Sweet_Kitten i just updated my bios qp211 to 221 can there be a change in this version, if you try to mod this bios, I need to adjust thermal throttling point and fans :confused: Can you take a look when you are available sir?

Results20*zip https://www.sendspace.com/file/g375a8

@myanlll
I didn’t find any changes regarding BIOS setup menu in QP221 update.

Do you have an Insyde Bios modding guide, I want to do it myself, but I couldn’t find an informative resource. If there is, could you please share it with me? thank You sir.

And where do I get them from? There are no guides on new BIOS revisions on the network, and it’s not for me to start something large-scale. I have not created a single comprehensive guide because I do not claim the authorship of the methods used. I just like helping people because I am a supporter of moderate consumption. Сan’t offer more.

Ok ok thank you. Please excuse me if I bothered you by asking too many questions. Have a goo day…

No problem! It was great to talk to you.

Same model. Can you do the same settings on mine? @Sweet_Kitten
İmages and dump

I know myanlll. Dudu2002 modded his BIOS.

I’m not an expert and not even using that laptop but I think you can just apply the same modded bios that pythonic sent me. Since it’s just about interface of the bios and not the actual part required for botting up, I think it’ll work and even if it fails like frozing It should boot up anyways. After booting up you’ll just rewrite the stock one.
But I recommend you to wait for a moderator to lead you what to do. Hope It’ll work for you. Because It’s thermal and also settings I couldn’t change in stock bios wasn’t working for me or wasn’t affecting my device.

I wish you patience with that weird laptop… Have a good day.

1 Like

@myanlll

fptw64 version problem?

Please do not “play” with this tool without knowing what your doing… it can be very dangerous because it doesnt care the content of what is written.
The CMD is wrong, its fpt -bios -f bios.bin (learn the tool switches)

But the error presented is due to wrong tool version used, Comet Lake is ME v14…
You’re flashing without even knowing or having done a valid system bios/regions backup… if you already done this (A MUST) you would know the correct tool version… so irresponsible.

Get some reading if you please, before bricking a healthy machine:
ME Analyzer: Intel Engine Firmware Analysis Tool Discussion - Special Topics / Intel Management Engine - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Intel (Converged Security) Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware and Tools (2-15) - Special Topics / Intel Management Engine - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

[Guide] Unlock Intel Flash Descriptor Read/Write Access Permissions for SPI Servicing - Special Topics / Intel Management Engine - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

EDIT: No, i dont do these “unlocks”, make new request post if you want.

Thanks for warnings. Can you share me resource to unlock advanced settings?
I want to do this job.