[Request] Unlocked MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 BIOS

Hello again guys,

would like to request bios modding help to unlock cpu spread spectrum, pcie spread spectrum and other spread spectrum hidden options in bios
along with hidden ACPI power saving options etc.
greatly appreciate the help i can get and will donate as always
i have uploaded the bios file
TQ

Edit by Fernando: Thread title specified and customized

7D25v11.zip (8.73 MB)

@dansnoif

Try my mod then respond to the result. (Remember capture the screenshot then attach)

your link was taken down

Could you please mod the new bios to see spreadspectrum of cpu and pci? Cannot upload it, because i am a new user, but here is the link: https://download.msi.com/bos_exe/mb/7D25v13.zip
Thank you very much
Regards

…and what about Dasharo ?

1 Like

Hi. Can you please update the link to your mod? The file has been deleted. I want to buy the same motherboard, but my processor is not indexed k.
Thanks in advance

@Mig
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
To whom is your request addressed?
If you want, that a certain Forum member gets notified about your post, you should use the @nickname option.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

For any users stumbling upon this thread I have emailed the original poster of the modded BIOS file @genius239 requesting a re-upload of there file and they have provided me with a new link, However this re-upload is using the same file host as before.

I have provided a link below to the BIOS file using a file host that should not provide a 404 error in the future.