[Request] Win7 compatible NVMe RAID Driver for Intel Z390 Chipset

@Lupine : Thanks for your additional information.
Since it will be easier to get the already existing Intel RST NVMe RAID array detected by Win7 than to get this old OS installed onto it as bootable device, I recommend to do the following as next step:
1. Unplug all storage devices except the SATA SSD, where you had installed Win7, and the 2 NVMe SSDs, which are members of the RAID0 array.
2. Enter the “Advanced\Intel(R) Storage Technology” section of the BIOS and make sure, that the Intel RAID0 array is still shown as being healthy (“Normal”).
3. Boot Windows 7, open the Device Manager and check, whether within the “Storage Controllers” section any Intel Controller is listed.
If the “Storage Controllers” section doesn’t contain any Controller with the word “Intel” in its name, look within the Device Manager for “Unknown” or yellow flagged devices and post their HardwareIDs (right-click onto them > “Properties” > “Details” > “Property” > “HardwareIDs”).
After having seen your test results, I will give you further advices.

There are important files in the raid0 partition, so it could not be converted to gpt, and only the operating system disk partition where Windows 7 was installed was changed to gpt, but the nvme raid0 array was not recognized.

Can you explain a little more clearly? Remove all nvme devices and mount only sata -> install windows 7 -> mount nvme -> check raid0 array in BIOS??

@Lupine :

1. Nobody asked you to convert the partition scheme of the RAID0 array to GPT.
    2. It is not a good idea to store important files on a RAID0 array (unless you have a backup of them on another drive).

Please re-read carefully my last post. You should not remove/unplug the 2 NVMe SSDs, which are members of a RAID0 array.

I gave up because nothing happened.

1. It had nothing to do with attaching and detaching the nvme configured as a raid0 array.

2. After Windows 7 gpt installation is complete, the disk created as a raid0 array is not recognized

3. A random variable occurred when the Blue Screen of Death appeared during booting or when it boots normally.

@Lupine It was a good decision to give up the idea to use an Intel RST NVMe RAID array with an outdated OS like Win7.
On the other hand I have an idea why the array may not have been detected by Win7.
I have read somewhere, that only PCIe (via M.2>PCIe Adapter) connected NVMe SSDs are detected by Win7, whereas M.2 connected SSDs are not recognized.

In classic online games based on the existing Directx API, Windows 10 hates Windows 10 for instability such as irregular fps drops and increased input delay due to Windows 10 dwm service such as malfunction or performance degradation.

Thanks for your help.

Did you solve it? What about KB3087873 ?
I need raid 0 run on Windows 7 on NVME what hardware possible? Thanks

Nobody needs to install Win7 onto an NVMe RAID Array.
A single NVMe SSD is fast enough and runs fine with Win7.

I meant to make it for sql server main data in which the software only run in win7

@Happy8
It is no problem to run Win7 on an NVMe SSD, but it is a big problem to run the old OS on an NVMe RAID Array.

Thank you @Fernando , I hope someone can break this msft restrictions

I see on MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS it does have RAID 0 on NVME will it run Windows 7 has anyone have experience for this motherboard? Thanks