[Request] Working Win7x64 Mobile driver for NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2060,2070,2080(Solved)

Sorry to Necro this thread. I’m trying to do what Original poster did, but for windows 8.1 64 bit. I too have a mobile RTX 2060. I too am missing my AC 9560 wireless driver. I too am missing my USB C driver.
If OP solved this, any chance @ ruthan , # ruthan can help me? I tried you .inf files. I even sourced Nvidia 457.09 , the one you used. It’s not working and I’m unclear how to mod the drivers. Please help me.

AC 9560 - no chance… only solution is replace wifi adapter card (i did it with some Dell one but i have problem with Bluetooth WIn7 driver / with Win10 its working fine), USB C - there is mode from Canon, but never made it working, by device ids are diffrent.
With Nvidia 2060, its quite simple, check info or linked video and tell me, where are you stuck…
https://msfn.org/board/topic/182134-port…comment=1191755

Its quite simple start driver installation, backup files ,before you clsoe installation wizard, because otherwise temp files are deleted - if card is not find. Find device id of your card and replace some device id with right device id, in inf files… install the driver.

@ruthan I wanted to to know is there a guide or link of how to Install windows 7 on to a newer pc that uses Class 3 UEFI. I just bought an Alienware Area-51m R2 Gaming Laptop and here are the specs for it:
10th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 10900K (10-Core, 20MB Cache,3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost)
NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ 8GB GDDR6
64GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2933MHz

@ Shadic12 I dont know try too google it, i not really know what is Class 3 for UEFI. I personally even not installed Windows 7 on my laptop, but just sideloaded old installation from other notebook, so i guess if you have some isue do the same… or install it to virtual machine… make disk image… port it in new laptop.

@ruthan UEFI class 3 uses UEFI/PI Interfaces and runtime exposes only UEFI interfaces
Alright I will search to see if there are methods on how to to go about installing windows 7 on a modern Laptop/PC

So class is UEFI without CSM mode for backwards compatibility? so far i never saw such thing, but even that Windows 7 could be installed in full UEFI mode, im running it in this mode on one of my machines.

@ruthan I finally got Windows 7 ultimate installed on The laptop. Now I am trying to figure out how to install my graphics drivers from both intel and nvidia then get my wireless network going. this Laptop was designed specifically to only work with windows 10 drivers but is there some type of way to modify the drivers to be compatible with windows 7 OS?

Well… above is info how to get Nvidia drivers working… Intel HD drivers for Gen 10 of Core i… could be problem, i got working 9 gen, there are other Intel GPU drivers expert here on forum as CanonKong…
Wifi depends on the adapter, but needed to exchange mine with some Win7 compatible, these adapters are replacable… If you have some new Intel one as i had, Intel simply supports Windows 10 only and nobody backported drivers… its not worth hassle if you can just replace adapter.

Alright I will start with installing Nvidia drivers since you made a guide on how to do it. As for Intel HD drivers for Gen 10 of Core and the network adapter I will ask/message CanonKong the person you mentioned on how to do it if he/she has the answer.

@ruthan I tried installing the Nvidia drivers bot keep coming with windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device screen. The same one you posted at the beginning of this thread. It also seems like when I check the box of Show compatible hardware it only gives me NVIDIA Geforce 880m but my laptop has Geforce RTX 2080 super.

Above is link how to edit *.inf file to make driver working…

@ruthan I installed the NVIDIA GPU like you mentioned but this shows up:

And I am still in a bind on how to install network adapters on this system since I do want access to the internet. I also contacted canonkong about the problem just waiting for his response about it.

Well i cant help with network adapters unless i would know they exact types… after we can just continue to search… Its info would be in some detailed specs, or you can find through HWinfo, Aida64 et and other tools. Bluetooth problem with would be connected with it too, because you probably have some Wifi / bluetooth combo adapter…

Too get rid off driverless devices… I recommend to make disk backup and one by one device (reboot after device) try to install device drivers with https://sdi-tool.org/ you can download full online installer or use some USB land / wifi adapter for the moment. Dont try it for Videocards it will not work for sure…
You wiil not making all device working but lots of them you could and can of course when you unlucky by some but driver make installation unbootable, that is why you are making disk image.

About Nvidia - if you installed driver by the way described about by *.inf modification… driver install would be fine… i like to see driver - tab screenshot from Device manager… and you have other problem… some device resource confict, what was typical for Windows 98 etc… its strange for Windows 7, but i guess that it could be still possible… would have to such Resource Tab… and find with which device it is conflicting and try to disable it at least temporary… You also should check UEFI settings, if there is something like possiblity to Disable Intel or Nvidia videocard… it could help to disable Intel HD… this combo is autoswitching (aka Nvidia Optimus) could implemented diffently on different machines… On Geforce 1xxx machine there was on my old notebook switch to enable disable / nvidia only card to get rid off optimus… Windows are more ready for it, but especially with Linux it was always nightmare and only benefit of it is really power saving - in theory… but unless is Nvidia card used for some heavy duty… i dont thing that power usage would be much bigger than with Intel HD, because its also much more effective.

@ruthan I downloaded the link that you gave me just waiting for it to be complete. Here is the driver tab on device manager:

Drivers seems to be installed fine, but with these error codes… you never know for sure, Nvidia developers sometimes simply disable something by this way there is infamous codes like 10… and 43… it would be interesting if you will really find that that HW resources conflict or not, you to be sure try same driver version (457.51) which i used as proven one.

I just checked 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 10900K, it has some Intel® UHD Graphics 630 as my 9gen Cpu so some Intel HD driver should work. My memory sucks, but somewhere in history of MSFN thread probably would be which Intel driver i used, im quite sure than it was some CanonKong one…

Update: Here is link, its for Coffeelake, but if GPU is the same, it could work, or Canon would have to add some DEV numbers… but it seems solvable:
Win 7 x64 Coffee Like UHD 630 Video driver

@ruthan I will check it out to see if it will help.