[Request] XP install in AHCI mode on X370 system

Hello, can someone help me to install Windows XP x86 onto X370 chipset with AMD Ryzen 7 1700x on it. I tried all drivers, but I don’t know, maybe I did something wrong. I always have 7B error. And only this driver (Universal 32bit AMD AHCI driver v1.2.1.321 mod+signed by me) is giving me amd_sata.sys error. All another drivers causes BSOD with 7B error.

@AcEdiMaN : Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
I am sorry, but I cannot help you.
The old AHCI compatible AMD RAID drivers work with Windows XP, but cannot be used with a modern AMD chipset system like yours.
On the other hand the modern AMD AHCI drivers named amd_sata.sys do not support Windows XP.
What you will need for the XP installion is a modded AMD AHCI driver, which supports your X370 chipset AHCI Controller and Windows XP.
Unfortunately I do not offer or have access to such driver.
That is why I have moved your request into a separate thread and hope, that one of our XP Gurus will help you.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Thanks for a quick response, Fernando! Can I not even try to install it on my chipset? And with my HardwareIDs?

1.png

2.png

Download my ported drivers collection and grab Generic AHCI drivers here. Recommended is Generic AHCI 1.0

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wh5066nwbmio2ji/PortedDrivers-WindowsXP+Windows2003_x86+x64_v14.7z/file