Restore ME after flashing Dell Poweredge t40 into Precision 3630

Hello, I’d like to know if this guide can (potentially) help me with a problem, before spending time on it:
Guide-Clean-Dumped-Intel-Engine-CS-ME-CS-TXE-Regions-with-Data-Initialization (I cannot put links on my posts, because I’m a new user)

The problem:
I successfully flashed a Precision 3630 BIOS on my Dell Poweredge t40, and I can now use the nvme (which is blocked by software on the t40).

It’s OK, except for three things:
* It takes exactly 1 minute to boot into the BIOS, after that it goes smooth
* The MEI module is no longer loaded on linux
* MEInfo shows no information.

I have backup dumps from the T40 and the current BIOS (Precision 3630).

Should I follow the guide above to restore the ME functionality? Should I try to extract something from the t40 image and try to flash that? Should I go directly to the guide?
I have a CH341A flasher, so I can flash directly on hardware without going through the FPT tool on FreeDOS (I only have linux and it refuses to read anything there, I have to boot with FreeDOS to get it to work)

This is the first time I fight the ME, so I’d like to know if I’m on the right track.

Here is the MEAnalizer output from the current (Precision 3630) BIOS:

Thank you very much.

UPDATE:
as a final question. I’m able to dump the bios through FPT with FreeDOS, but -greset actually resets the machine instantly. I only saw this behavior when trying to dump the bios with all security options I could find on the BIOS settings enable. After I disabled all the options the dump worked, but issuing fpt -greset does nothing and restarts the machine as soon as I press enter.

I followed the guide step by step, and it’s fixed!

The system boots instantly, I no longer get a lot of error on the kernel logs, AND the “mei” module is loaded.

As a bonus: doing the bios upgrade also upgraded ME to the latest available version and confirmed the upgrade was successful.

For anyone swapping the Poweredge t40 for the Precision 3630 BIOS: remember to follow the guide above replacing the “ME Sub partition.bin” of the BIOS dump (inside the Flash Image Tool) with 12.0.20.1307_COR_H_BA_PRD_RGN.bin, and rebuild the image before flashing it. After that fpt -greset and you are good to go.

I need flashing Bios DELL T40 to a Precision 3630, you have T40 security dump and the new dump 3630 ? that you can provide me.
Where I get Guide-Clean-Dumped-Intel-Engine-CS-ME-CS-TXE-Regions-with-Data-Initialization

Dump isp/Bios Precision 3630 ? shared me