[REWARD] Dell G7 15 7590 Messed with dell startup values and made a mistake when typing. need help willing to pay cash

Ok so I made this guide (link one in comments) and after that I tried to mess around using grub to see if I could change xmp settings. everything was working until I accidently set the ram speed to 0x80 (128) instead of 0xC80 (3200). as of now its bricked with no way for me to flash anything to it using usb. I have a SOIC16 and I pulled the bios from the chip no problem. Bin files (link two in comments), I also have all the extracted files and the exe from the dell bios I am using (link three in comments). What I am looking for is a anything to get it to boot as now it gets stuck flashing at me that it has no ram. Hell what would be great is a bios dump that I can flash over. Please any help would be loved, I cant do my job without this pc. I am willing to pay $20 to anyone who gets my pc working and $50 if they can do it while also unlocking hidden features in the bios or really just enabling xmp. (service tag is 4R73JX2)

Got it working here is a link to the bios image I flashed! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_8gFnfm…iew?usp=sharing

h t t p s : / / w w w . r e d d i t . c o m /r/Dell/comments/kpaouc/g7_15_7590_uefi_unlock_undervolting_and_remove/
h t t p s : / / d r i v e . g o o g l e . c o m /drive/folders/1o6JUnA4F3hk_MSbPdEwRt3_mzIrdZcLf?usp=sharing,
h t t p s : / / d r i v e . g o o g l e . c o m /drive/folders/1LFKL9dqLOIqaYr8uKNKP4TzcF_6lIsph?usp=sharing.

first one to fix it gets the money worst comes to worst I will buy a $35 dollar bios chip.
h t t p s : / / l i n u s t e c h t i p s . c o m /topic/1302094-reward-dell-g7-15-7590-messed-with-dell-startup-values-and-made-a-mistake-when-typing-need-help-willing-to-pay-cash/
h t t p s : / / w w w . r e d d i t . c o m /r/Dell/comments/lc4kdi/reward_dell_g7_15_7590_messed_with_dell_startup/

There you go.