ROM for using a Raspberry Pi to Flash My Gigabyte Bios

Hey guys I stumbled upon your forum while looking up my Gigabyte boot loop problem and hopefully someone can help.

My motherboard is a GA-Z77-D3H (rev1.0)

When I try to boot my PC power cycles 3 - 4 times then loads to a blue screen that says “Gigabyte Dual UEFI Bios” then repeats the cycle.

I cannot use any HotKeys at the splash screen (to get to Boot Order, Q-Flash, Setup, etc)
I have triggered the flash from backup bios manually by using a jumper on pins 4 and 7 of the Main Bios chip (MX25L6406E) ( which is GND and HOLD#)
It flashes fine right to 100% the computer restarts immediately goes to the blue screen that says “Gigabyte Dual UEFI Bios” without power cycling first, then goes back to cycling again.

Now with the backstory out of the way, my plan unless otherwise advised by someone here is to use my raspberry pi as an SPI Programmer to flash the bios with the newest available on the Gigabyte website

Gigabyte Bios F23b (http://uk.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z7…v-10#support-dl)

I have read 2 posts on this forum directly related to this:
[Guide] How to flash a modded ASUS/ASRock/Gigabyte AMI UEFI BIOS
[Guide] Recover from failed BIOS flash using Raspberry PI

The post concerning the BIOS files refer to .ROM or .CAP and they appear differently in UEFITool the BIOS File from Gigabyte is Z77D3H.23b and shows as an "intel image"
and from what I can gather I need to remove the header from the file before flashing with the Pi?

I dont have any experience with modding or editing BIOS files any help would be greatly appreciated, if you require anymore information from me I will gladly provide it.