Samsung 970evo plus via PCIe Adapter on a Asrock Z87 Pro4 ?

High Everyone
Unfortunately i can`t get a Bios for my Asrock Z87 Pro4 which supports this Configuration to boot an Operation System. Has somebody other Information?
For the Asrock Z87pro Extreme4 with the same Chipset exist an 3.40Bios (1. Enhance M.2 compatibility when using a PCIe to M.2 adapter.)
I think with the win10 or Samsung NVME Driver i can save on this Drive but not boot.
Is it possible to install a second Operationsystem on the PCIe/M.2 Drive which use the Bootmanager from the first Drive(SataSSD)
On the first screen after the Installation should be shown a screen which provide to choose between the 2 Operationsystems. Or I think wrong

Thanks for your help

The beta bios 2.50 has the AMI NVMe module present, if u dont want to use a beta version u can mod urself the latest oficial 2.30

@oc-fox :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
Contrary to you I have no doubts, that you will be able to boot off the NVMe SSD with your current system, if you follow >this< guide.
Please attach your modded BIOS after having added the NVMe module. Then I will do a look into it to see, whether the NVMe module has been inserted correctly.
Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)