Searching für ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX Bios 1801

Hi, i have updated to the latest Bios 1902 and i have massive Problems.
Before i was on 1801 and all was fine, but the problem is this bios is not listed
anymore and i forgot it to store!
Does anybody have this biosor is there a place where can i find it?!

@DocBo - what problems do you have? Not all BIOS you can use exact same settings, you will always need to test and change your OC again until you find what is stable settings on new BIOS.
As for 1801, sorry, I looked for a while and cannot find. Found it, just before posting this reply!
http://www.filedropper.com/rogmaximusxapexasus1801

Thanks, but zip shows the name ROG-MAXIMUS-X-APEX-ASUS-1801…its not the right one. :wink:
Need the RAMPAGE APEX.

Since i flashed the 1902 Bios, my Monitor Acer XB273K behavor is strange.
After a few hours, he turned from 120hz to 82hz and sometimes the Gsync abbility disapears.
I have to switch arround the resolutions or restart to "fix" this problem.
I have three weeks testet und searched for a solution, installed new windows, another DP cable, another graphic card, but no luck.
The only thing that i changed was the 1902 bios, and before i had no problems.
I thought i have to go back to 1801 to fix this.

Sorry! I didn’t even notice and thought I’d found it right when I was about done looking.
Sadly, I tried again once I saw your reply, no luck. I did see APEX users saying they could use the Extreme BIOS, maybe it has 1801 that would work just as good for you?

Does your board have a backup BIOS, and a switch to switch from one BIOS to the other? If yes, switch it while it’s powered off, then bootup and see what BIOS is on the other chip, it may be the 1801 you wanted.

Maybe @Santa2017 or @Sylar76 or @biozzz as a copy?