[SEE OP/HOWTO] Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 Mk7 unlocking SATA3 and faster memory speeds

I didn’t know that. Does that only apply to 4GB modules maybe?
Push them to 2400 manually then with loose timings is only way then

Hi, can somebody share step by step for USB drive creation with Rufus to load GRUB in MK6/MK7? I have been beating it for 2 weeks now in various configurations… :cold_sweat: Thanks)

Try this: http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/…ios-mod.788481/

It worked! Thank you)

Please help me unlock bios Panasonic CF-B11TWCCS for run SSD SATA 3.
I can’t attach file in here. Can i send file by MediaFire ? Bios dump by cmd fptw64.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin

My bios is here
Thank you so much.

biosreg.zip (2.59 MB)

MEinfo.JPG

@User32 check this link…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWgzA2C61z4

From my humble opinion, it is not worth.

As i say in another thread, Panasonic CF-19 doesn’t have a proper cooling system…in fact it has only a passive cooling system. Memory running at higher frequency doesn’t improve system performance in this system. Only rising temperatures useless…

Higher frequency memory DOES improve fps in games…but with intel Graphics HD 4000 - what games are we talking about? Solitaire ?

@otoxemay - use FPTw not FPTw64, sometimes this cause random issues, so best to just use 32bit version.
Before we can flash in mod BIOS you need to see what error you get and then we disable it. So test flash >> FPTw.exe -bios -f biosreg.bin
Then show me what error you get.

I bought some 2133 SODIMMs off NBR and I can confirm they run at 2133 in my CF-19 Mk7.

How do I unlock all menus in the BIOS? I want to force enable some power saving stuff like ASPM.

It seems my GPU isn’t turboing to 1300 MHz as it should, is there a way I can enable that in BIOS/NVRAM?

Since u started this thread in 2019…im sure that u did learn a lot with the help of Lost…
So with FPT operations successful, bios regions all unlocked, just use AMIBCP or edit variables.
This is the current methods…

I don’t know what variable handles iGPU Turbo.

That, and i’m too afraid of bricking a €5000 laptop.

Oh u are… then dont endeavour on this kind of subject because users MUST know the risks and nothing is for sure, so stay put because no one can assure u nothing.
This is not a task for simple users and it requires some knowledge and THEIR willing to take the risks.
I wouldn’t play also with a €5000.