Serial Number Changed?

Hello. I am having an issue. I had allowed someone to remote view/control my pc which ended up being some kind of scammer or hacker. They did all kinds of things to my PC and it was crashing non-stop, so I reinstalled windows fresh and wiped my SSD. Now, my system name, serial, motherboard serial, manufacturer name, product name, etc is all wrong and is causing issues with updates and running programs and I still get crashes when running programs. I have been told that flashing my BIOS could possibly revert it back to the original, but I’m not sure and don’t want to make things worse. I just want to put my PC back to the way that it was originally since I spent a lot of money on it. I have the original serial from the box of my motherboard but I don’t have the other info on hand, and since I reset and installed windows fresh, I don’t think there’s a way that I can revert. If anyone can help me with this, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

The motherboard is an Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming WIFI
NVidia 3080 GPU
Ryzen 5800x CPU
Samsung 980 500gb M.2 Nvme SSD

Thank you so much in advance

Box or board labels or any previous bios backup, for SN, MAC.
UUID is not possible in anyway as it is an unique global ID generated for the product.
This is usually the target of banned HW IDs of gaming servers, etc… or when someone comes to a forum asking to change this…