So long, and thanks for all the fish

Hi all,

today I’ve joined Apple’s low-level security team and with all the positive things this move brings to me, there are some new limitations that will prevent me from further contributing to open-source and community for unknown amount of time.
UEFITool repository will be handed over to 2 well-known UEFI security researchers (Dmytro @d_olex Oleksiuk and Alexander @matrosov Matrosov, you can follow both of them on Twitter to know who they are and why I chose them).
I can’t answer your questions here anymore, so consider myself read-only until further notice.

I want to thank @Fernando , @plutomaniac , @lordkag , @SoniX , @Pacman and everyone else I forgot to mention for this forum and all it’s shared knowledge, interesting discussions and unique software tools. You guys are awesome, keep doing it that way.

Best regards,
CodeRush

@CodeRush :

At first I want to congratulate you for being selected by Apple as a member of their "Low-Level Security Team". Due to your exceptional BIOS code knowledge and endurance to solve arising problems, I am pretty sure, that you will start there a great career. As a consequence I totally understand your decision to concentrate your energy and time on your future tasks as an Apple employee. I wish you all the best for the upcoming section of your professional life and hope, that we will stay in contact.

Next I want to say a big "Thank You!" on behalf of all Forum members and visitors for your superb guides and your continuous support here within the last years. Without your assistance it will be very difficult for us to keep up the hitherto existing level of our BIOS Modding support. In short form: We will miss you!

Kind regards, thank you and good luck!
Dieter

Another One Bites the Dust…

there are some new limitations that will prevent me from further contributing to open-source and community for unknown amount of time.

another example of the : Arbeit macht frei

a simple joke for German or French people…

Apple or Android users like uncle Sam&Sung are real Mothers-Fxxxxx$$ , they use free code but never publish what they do with it…or give Money to devs or Linus Torvald that is far from being billionaire …

uefi is a “good” thing but it is still unable to make a 4 Ghz 64 Go Ram … solving 2+3 =
i mean unable to create any operations without an os…while programming the cpu/gpu from bios could be very efficient… [ dreaming of a 60 Go software… ]
so i hope you will create something BIG with your team

i am glad your are happy to have a cool job [ i hope you ll find some better one very soon …] and be back using a new name like i eatApples