[Solution] Win7 drivers for USB 3.0/3.1 Controllers of new Intel chipset systems

I’m using the same USB drivers that I used for z490 and z590. It has been easier to get everything working on my z690 unify-x than it was with my z590 Dark, which actually never was a very good match with Window 7. Other than the AX WiFi and Intel iGPU (both of which I have no use for, haven’t given any real effort to and really do not care if they ever work or not) the z490 Dark and z690 Unify-X both worth flawlessly with Windows 7.

Help me about MSI H410M Pro hang logo afte install. Thanks !

Hi guys.
Please help me with the drivers for Gigabyte H310M H (rev. 1.1). I can’t install windows 7, USB doesn’t work

I finally got the last driver needed for Windows 7 to work flawlessly on my MSI MEG Z690 Unify-X. The Realtek USB Audio was a real stinker, but I found a “Dell Dock” USB Audio driver that is OS agnostic and installed using the “have disk” method. My surround audio works and everything.

Docks_Stands_Driver_08CKK_WN32_6.3.9600.2215_A15_03.EXE

You can find the latest Realtek USB AUDIO Driver on my posted topics:[Solution] Win7/8.1 Drivers for USB 3.0/3.1 Controllers of new AMD Chipset Systems

2 Likes

Great, thank you for the reply. I am trying to find it. It is clearly identified in that thread as Realtek USB Audio, or is the audio driver bundled with the other USB driver package? I have not identified a post with a link to Realtek USB Audio driver yet.

Edit: @canonkong - I read every post in that thread and could not identify a link making reference to Realtek USB Audio driver update or a link for it. Search does not seem to work well for me on this new forum.

1 Like

Download that AMD driver package,it include the XHCI,Realtek Audio,2.5G/5G/10G network driver that intel platform needs.

4 Likes

OK, thank you for the clarification.

Edit: perfect, thank you Brother @canonkong the Realtek USB Audio drivers installed nicely. Better than using the Dell Dock driver that I had been using. I appreciate it. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve been trying to install Windows 7 on my Acer Travelmate B1. I get “A required CD/DVD driver is missing” error when I try to install it from a USB stick. From what I can tell it’s because I don’t have an appropriate USB driver. The onboard USB controller is a part of a Gemini Lake SoC chipset.
Here are USB controller’s Hardware IDs:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_31A8&SUBSYS_129F1025&REV_06
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_31A8&SUBSYS_129F1025
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_31A8&CC_0C0330
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_31A8&CC_0C03
Is there a modded driver that would work with it?

Hello all, i want to buy this barebone mini pc and add a 9100T with a UHD 630, mainly for daily usage and some light games:

,but the only version they have is the one with the chipset H310 and i read here that is not supported by official drivers. Before i buy it and build my backup system i want to be sure i can install properly win 7.

I already have a modified usb image of windows 7 x64 pro with last AHCI 15.9.8.1050 drivers and last Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller 5.0.4.43v2 i manually dismed into install.win and boot.win packages, but for what i understand they aren’t supported with this hardware.

Can someone give me some tips and link where i can download the modded drivers i need to properly /dism into my win 7 x64 pro image?

Tried to read into this huge topic but i’m a bit confused and some drivers are missing or removed and i have no idea where to found them. Thank you.

Thanks a lot for the help,
but unfortunately the “AQNIC 10G” driver in the “AMD Ryzen driver package” do not seem to work for my

" Marvell FastLinQ Edge 10Gbit Network Adapter (AQC113CS)"
PCI\VEN_1D6A&DEV_94C0&SUBSYS_87F51043&REV_03
on Asus Z690 motherboard

Do you know if there is any driver that could work for windows 7 for this adapter?
it seems to need the latest Marvell AQtion Windows 64-bit Driver 3.1.6 for part number “AQC108” (it includes AQC113C drivers inside)
but it does not exist for Windows 7…

i really want to find a solution to use this AQtion10G adapter with windows 7…

ftp://fudi.internet-box.ch/NT%206.1/mobile%20slipstreaming/
Username: nutzer
Password: 132
has been unable to log in to your FTP, please check.

Hy i2i8, nice to read your request.
What browser aure you using ? Afaik chrome does not support ftp anymore at all, I tried it with Internet Explorer 8, the version that Windows 7 comes preintegrated, that’s why just this version. I assume you try it again with Firefox or another browser/software.
Let my know if something works out for you.

Hi guys.
Please help me with the drivers for Asus prime H370 plus. I can’t install windows 7, mouse and keyboard stop working at this step of installation showing in picture below
win7png

Here are USB controller’s Hardware IDs:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_10
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&SUBSYS_86941043
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&CC_0C0330
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&CC_0C03
Is there a modded driver that would work with it?

@Mr_Fox Can you please provide a link to those USB drivers that have been working on Z490 as I have upgraded to Z490 recently and can not get Windows 7 to work on it?
I have been trying to get it running for weeks now and can not get a solution :frowning: .

I have a Evga Z490 Dark Kingpin motherboard and i used the signed Intel drivers form here Intel 300 series IO_USB drivers 正式版A.7z — Yandex.Disk , they worked perfectly and allowed me to setup Windows 7 with my mouse and keyboard, but on my motherboard there are two other USB ports with an ASmedia controller “PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_2142&SUBSYS_10503842&REV_00” I used the ASmedia driver from this post [SOLVED]modify & install asmedia usb driver with specified hardware id but it only works if i boot Windows 7 with the F8 option “Disable Driver Signature Enforcement”. Using the following commands does not allow the drivers to load, only using the F8 option before booting.

bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON

I didnt modify the ASmedia drivers, i just downloaded them from the Microsoft catalog in the thread linked above, but Windows 7 wont allow the drivers to start unless i boot with the F8 option. Does anyone know a way i can sign these drivers myself or if there is another Asmedia driver that is more suitable to use?

1 Like

@Alexander154 try this…

Batch file or command line:

bcdedit /set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

bcdedit /set TESTSIGNING ON

bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on

For the watermark removal, use [ this tool ]

1 Like

@shsv88 - here is what I have that might be helpful. Z490 and Z690 Double Driver backups.

hi
its version “en mobile slipstreaming x64 v1.1” for repacking last? or have later?