[Solved] How to detect TRIM in RAID0

I’m looking to build a new computer with computer parts purchased online. The CPU I have in mind is a Core i7-4790K (LGA1150 Socket). If I want my system to support TRIM on RAID 0 with two identic 128 GB SSDs which motherboard (and/or SSD) should I pick that would make it easier for me, is there a motherboard that supports it out of the box, or do I have to go through the process of flashing the bios and downloading drivers anyways?

computer parts: http://es.pcpartpicker.com/p/N69y3C

Thanks in advance.

@ TrimRaider:
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

I am sorry, but you have posted your request into the wrong Forum. We are trying to help users to find the "best" AHCI/RAID driver or BIOS components, but we do not assist customers in finding the "best" hardware components.
When you will have your new computer running and should have questions regarding the AHCI/RAID drivers or BIOS modding, you can come back.

Regards
Fernando

P.S.: Since this thread has nothing to do with the topic "BIOS Modding", I have moved it into the "Off Topic" Sub-Forum.

Hello again, I have my computer built and running. I have currently two Corsair Force LS 120GB SATA IIIS set in Raid 0 through bios. My OS (windows 7 ultimate sp1) is installed in them.
I’ve run some tests. First the cmd comand (fsutil behavior query DisableDeleteNotify), which returns DisableDeleteNotify= 0 meaning TRIM support is enabled. Later I have run the trimcheck-0.7.exe following the instructions on this forum which said TRIM was not working.
What should I do to get TRIM to work?

I write the specifications I have gathered hoping they might help to solve this problem.

MOTHERBOARD: Z97-HD3
SOCKET: Z97
Chipset: Intel® Z97 Express Chipset
BIOS VERSION: F3
SSD: 2x Corsair Force LS 120GB SATA III
SSD-Drivers: 6.1.7600.16385

RAID Volumes:
level: RAID 0 (Stripe)
Strip: 128KB
bootable

The problem is not, whether TRIM works within your RAID0 array, but to verify the TRIM activity.
The Corsair Force LS SSDs have a Sandforce Controller and these Controllers are tricky regarding TRIM support. That means, that it is not easy to detect the TRIM activity within the RAID0 array. Nevertheless I am pretty sure, that TRIM works within your RAID array.
Please have a look into >this< thread.

I verified with the hex editor method that TRIM is indeed working. I should add that reading the directions steps and information provided in the forum was very confusing and complicated for me. I link this guide that I find easier to understand. Thank you for your time and patience.

Other hex guide: http://www.anandtech.com/show/6477/trim-…herboards-too/2

@ TrimRaider:
Thanks for your feedback. It is fine, that you were at least able to detect TRIM activity within your RAID0 array.

Since the thread title "MOTHERBOARD PURCHASE" has nothing to do with the topic "How to detect TRIM in RAID0", I propose to change the thread title by editing the start post.

I agree, if I can provide any more information to be helpful to this community the same way it has been for me I’d be glad to do so.

Ok, you changed the title of your last post, but this didn’t change the title of the thread.
I have done it for you.

Enjoy your RAID0 array with TRIM in RAID0 support!

Thanks, will do !