[Solved] Nvidia's latest Graphics Drivers do not work with Win7!

Would it be possible to fix the issues with EAC? Or probably just easier, a 472.12 resigned with the 3000 fix. I get this trying to run Halo MCC.
ScreenShot_20230817055347

I think need to sign all the *.sys and *.dll files.

Hi all.
did anyone managed to install latest offered drivers for win7 and bypass this problem?
I have GTX1060 6gb and tried to install drv v474.44 which is the latest one offered for that card under win7 on official nvidia page.
affcourse I get error 52 and the driver doesn’t work.
I tried the fix mentioned above for placing nvlddmkm.sy_ in displaydriver folder before installation but it didn’t work.
what did work is putting windows in test mode but I’m not sure what negative/sideeffects could that produce.

I have GTX3060 in the mail arriving and now I’m afraid I’ll have the same problem.

I do have dual boot with win10 but I also need win7 for some things and some old games.

any info?

thanks.

Could you share the signed file nvlddmkm.sy_ of the new version 474.66?

Already updated.

1 Like

On the topic of mobile drivers, I found this. I won’t be able to research it for a little while though. Seems to only be an inf mod if what they say is true,

@canonkong Could I get modded and resigned 472.12? I’ve found that driver to be more stable in my testing.

WIN10 or win7/8.1 driver?

You can send me the mod files, I will help to sign them.

7/8.1
https://litter.catbox.moe/45avyg.7z
Replace bytes
77 02 32 C0 C3
to
90 90 32 C0 C3

1 Like

Thanks

Does this work with the latest 474.66-desktop-win7-64bit-international version ? I noticed that the file size is 5 mb smaller than the new one from NVIDIA which seems like a lot ?

@canonkong Could you share the signed file nvlddmkm.sy_ of the new version 474.89?

You can download it now.

2 Likes