[SOLVED] Problem flashing a .cap via UFB on a Asus z87-deluxe

I tried to add NVME to my Asus z87-Deluxes 2103 Bios for my Samsung M.2 SSD SM951 and from the guides on this forum say it seems ready to flash.
Then the whole night i tried to flash the modded bios, but either my UFB doesn’t work or i’m doing something wrong. I read about other tools like the Intel Flashing tool, but i can’t seem to find it nor the other windows flashtool. I also tried to remove the capsule body, but that also didn’t work.

I can’t find anymore info on what i’m doing wrong.

Any ideas?

@Slix :
The USB Flashback method should definitively work (if you follow the ASUS rules).

So i did this more than a few times, also tried the MMTool renamer(which just added a "mod_" to the name) AND the one provided by Asus/which renamed it to "Z87D.CAP):

Same thing every time: UFB LED blinks a few times and then just lights up. It doesn’t do anything even after a few minutes. My USB stick has a led and it doesn’t blink(just when i i press the UFB button for the 3 seconds).

It should be a proper working USB 2.0 stick, which has been FAT32 formatted and doesn’t contain anything else than the modded BIOS named according ASUS’s USB Flashback rules (not "BIOS_MOD.CAP").

well like i said i renamed it both via the Mmtool AND the asus tool(meaning it’now called (Z87D.CAP).
The USB is a FAT32 formatted 64gb USB3(which only shows 32gb!?)

I always used an old USB 2.0 USB stick and had never a problem.

i don’t see how it could be USB3 as the problems cause? The port is usb3 itself.
Tried another USB3 stick. The UFB Led nlinked 3-4 times then stopped and stayed on while the USB stick was blinking.

So i tried it with two other USB2 sticks(4 sticks in total). Nothing. The Problem persists. The led blinks a few times and then stays solid.
I guess this means that the file must be damaged, right?

So i solved the problem!
I used the wrong MMTool. I was under the impression that newer ist better and used the MMTool from the UBU Bios Pack. I retried with the version 4.5x from the Asus guide and it worked. I used an old 2gb USB2 and the Asus z87-Deluxe 2004 Bios with the NVMEe addon from the Asus guide for this try. I did a Bios reset to defaults before flashing and it immediatley worked and my Board recognized the SM951-NVMe! I write this Update on my new Win10 Installation. 2200mb read and 13000 write speed! Saved my a couple Euros! Thanks to the Team!