[SOLVED] Unlocked Clevo NH58DEQ InsydeH2O BIOS

@ Zucker2k your file is not available

Please try this instead: https://filebin.net/hv3x523v83s8a6n3

So, I take it I’m on a hopeless quest?

Selam Recs. Aynı model biosa sahibiz. Tam olarak nasıl gelişmiş menüye eriştiğini anlatır mısın?

Hello
I have a laptop from Hasee, platform nh55dpq, please help me with unlocking the BIOS. I was only able to open the undervolt, but the memory settings and, in general, all sorts of advanced menus do not open. Help me please
I can’t attach a file because I’m a new user

Try the following.

It can unlock nh55dpq if the bios version is not too outdated.

Hello Sweet Kitten, I am new in this website. I’ve managed to enter Advance Settings mode after following your tutorial.

Sadly my overclock option has also greyed out. If it’s not a problem, can you explian how did you enable overlock option on RecS’s BIOS?

I have the exact same device as RecS’s, so I think it should be an easy one.

Hello.
I recorded a video upon a request from RecS.

Is this enough info?

I’ve watched the video, with that method I’ve already managed to enter Advance Settings on BIOS. But inside of these settings somehow Overclock Menu has greyed out. Just like RecS’s.

Edit: If it matters I’ve changed every “46” value to “47” just like you’ve described.

Locate the corresponding grey out statement and change its condition to false. Like 19 82 1219 82 47.

I know it’s a rookie question but I need to ask,

I shouldn’t change ever single 19 82 12 code to 19 82 47, right? (Like your video)

I am only gonna change one single hex code that is associated with Overclocking Menu, am I right?

With Overclocking Feature. It’s a setting.

Okay, I have changed the settings, I believe I did it correctly, I am gonna add my before and after screenshots and going to flash to BIOS if you think everything is looking good. Thank you for your help by the way.

Before:

After the edit:

Yes, it is correct.

It worked well enough, thank you. I don’t know why but somehow, even though I can now access the Overclock Settings, now I can’t see the “Above 4G Decoding” option. Every single option is still the same but Above 4G Decoding has just gone. Do you have any idea why? I don’t need it at the moment but when I do, I can just edit its value to “47” in order to see the option, am i right?

Right.