Some questions about modifying msi g65vr bios

My computer MSI’s g65vr, g65vr is divided into two versions, the factory is 6th and 7th generation Intel cpu, but the chipset are z170, the graphics card are 1070.
The factory-generated bios of the 7th generation can be swiped to the 6th generation, but the graphics card displays a yellow exclamation mark and reports an error 43.
The bios of the 6th generation u cannot be increased or changed to microcode. After the increase, the machine cannot be turned on. When the graphics card is removed and the i5 9400 is used, the power consumption of the computer continues to rise until it stabilizes at 65w.
The 7th generation bios can add microcode and use i5 9400 normally. But the 1070 graphics card is still a yellow exclamation mark. But when inserting the rx480 mxm version of amd, although the boot screen is not displayed, it can be used after entering the system.

The 6th and 7th generations were opened with amibcp and found that pci irq routing was not the same. But after the replacement, it still doesn’t work.
Then I tried to replace some modules with uefi tool, such as replacing the modules with keywords of pci, video, and msi on the 6th generation to the 7th generation, and the modules with keywords of cpu on the 7th generation to the 6th generation. Still failed, most of them have no effect, very few modules uefitool prompts that the save failed, or can not be turned on.
So I had to come here for advice.
10f is the original 6th generation u, 314 is the original 7th generation cpu
thanks。
the bios link

drive?google?com/file/d/13pMed6yPxfvggo4TmM5vrNAZ7eAhVdti/view?usp=sharing