Sony VAIO VGN-NR240E Phoenix BIOS Mod

HI, I’d like to request a Sony Vaio VGN-NR240E Phoenix Bios Mod with all options unlocked because I want to install Windows 2000 Professional on my laptop, but I keep getting ACPI BIOS not compliant. I tried modding the BIOS myself, but I never could mod it or don’t have the knowledge to mod it. I also tried to dump the BIOS as best as I can. Files are attached.

PhoenixTechnologiesLTD-R1101J9.zip (1.24 MB)

Unlocking BIOS isn’t going to help you with ACPI issues, that requires some other kinds of modification, which I am not familiar with going.
Please link me to the stock BIOS download page. I checked the BIOS you attached, someone else will have to help you, I am not good at unlocking old Phoenix BIOS. I checked and there may be nothing hidden, and just a lot of removed options showing in text strings still, or stuff may be able to be added back, not sure.
The only ACPI stuff I see in this BIOS is about thermal controls.

Sorry, but Sony doesn’t have the stock BIOS available. I tried backing it up with some universal BIOS extractor, but I’m not sure if that’s the right way to dump the BIOS. Do you think it’d be better for me to use winphlash or just find someone else to unlock the BIOS for me?

@SamsungASUS - I can’t help with this BIOS for unlock, sorry. Someone here knows how to unlock Phoenix BIOS menus, but I forget who it is Sorry.
Try asking at BIOS-Mods forum, otherwise keep bumping this every few days and maybe the user who knows how to unlock Phoenix BIOS will stop in to help.

@MiesMosel @chinobino @davidm71 @hancor @Sylar76 @lfb6 @dsanke - Do you guys know who is our good resident Phoenix BIOS unlocker, or is it one of you?
If you know the user, please tag them here, thanks!

Here is a good tutorial if someone wants to try. I’ve a lot of work to do and I’m very sorry.

Unlock Hidden menu in Phoenix BIOS Setup Menu Tutorial.pdf (765 KB)