Support Xeon E5-1680 v2 on Asus P9X79 LE (CUSTOM BIOS REQUEST)

This is the first time that I have posted on this forum, so please go easy on me if I have not made this request in the proper manner. I have not been able to upload all the files and links I need beause I am a new user. Please just ask if yu need me to post more info.

I am willing to pay a reasonable amount of money if necessary for the labour involved in carrying out my request.

I have an Asus P9X79 LE motherboard and an Intel Xeon E5-1680 V2. I bought that CPU because it is by far the best available for gaming on the X79 platform. It is also supposed to be unlocked for overclocking.

The CPU is not included in the official supported CPU list, but some very similar CPUs are included:

The system posts with the CPU in it, but I cannot see the multiplier/ratio OC settings in the bios. I have however, found this: Intel Xeon E5 1680 v2 @ 4099.04 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR , it is a record of this CPU being successfully overclocked in this board using the 4502 bios.

Would somebody please help me to find out why I can’t seem to overclock just like the record I found. If it is necessary, would someone please modify the bios in such a way that this Xeon is overclockable. I know the processor is unlocked, so I really hope the the bios can be modifed to work with it.

Here is a link to the available BIOSs: Click here for all BIOS Downloads

Thank you very much for any help/advice/resources you can provide me. If someone can modify and send me a BIOS that lets me overclock this Xeon, I will transfer some money as payment for services rendered.