[TOOL] Lenovo (H20) Bios Unlocker and Locker

Well, you’re right. The unlocker works for L340 model.

Answering to your question, it does the same thing, operates with the H2OFormBrowserDxe driver.
Except for the changes made to IFR tables. There is a chance that the OC Performance menu will remain hidden when using the Unlocker. Depends on the device.

I can already see OC performance menu in mine, so I won’t bother. Maybe when next BIOS releases I will take a shot

Hello ! I hope this thread is still active

First or all id like to know if my machine is compatible with this unlock it is a lenovo legion 5 RTX 3060 RYZEN 5 5600H BIOS is GKCN59WW but i can downgrade to any recommended bios

and my actual point of why i want to unlock is to fix the issues i’ve been having with mouses. In laptops for me usb mouses or wireless mouse are like moving weirdly and not so precise. So i’d like to know if there is options that are safe to make it better, feel more responsive and more normal (like no acceleration and stuff)

i know that’s weird but i can clearly say that i’m sure there is something in advanced bios that could help me out, please do respond to my questions with easy answers as i am somebody who knows nothing in programming and stuff. I just wanna fix my mouse problems ! (already tried removing mouse acceleration and stuff)

Thanks !

Hey, I don’t think there’s anything in the BIOS that would help. Have you got the latest chipset drivers installed?

Hey yes i did from the amd website, but still is, i’ve heard a lot about maybe bios, do you have discord by any chance ? Or any idea on what to change in the bios to maybe make it feel more responsive ? I heard something about Legacy usb support that would let the bios control the usb ports instead of the OS

You can try this Discord server, there are loads of smart people who know way more than I do

Hey thanks for the reply! While i do try this, what ver of the bios should i downgrade to to use the bios unlocker please ?

It worked for me on GKCN59WW

it created multiple uefi misc devices for me no advanced options

Did you use the 2022 profile or the normal?

The what

I used the exe

Use the new method described here:

Thanks for this can you explain this ? * Create a SREP_Config.cfg and place in the root of the USB

Just download one of the pre created profiles from the article. And rename it

Alright thanks, it works, any settings that are safe and good for performance that i can change ?

I don’t think there is too much, maybe you could disable Gear Down Mode, Power Down Mode in ram settings, you can play around with the Infinity Fabric clock, but that will decouple it from the RAM clock. Whatever you do, do not touch the Memory Timings or Frequency settings. Also, do not touch the Custom C-states setting.

You can also try to play with PBO settings, but again, doesn’t seem to do anything, other than making the CPU run hotter

I saw in a reddit post that someone with gear down got bricked, i do am scared for that cuz i have no way of recovery as i’m a newbie

Recovery I simple with USB method. Also I am actively running GDM, PDM disabled with CL18 rams, but if you’re worried don’t do it, doesn’t do much anyway. CL18 is though Thaiphoon Burner tho

Thanks for the response, i’ll legit give a steamcard to anyone who help me on this matter i really hate it, i am begging for help at this point i’m sure there is something to do