[TOOL] Lenovo (H20) Bios Unlocker and Locker

Thanks a lot for the answers. So, Can I changue the timings in the BIOS? And the RAM clock? I am more interested in the timings.

Doesn’t work on my Legion 5 - 15ACH6H (type 82JU, BIOS GKCN58WW) :frowning:

I would like to upgrade my RAM to Kingston Fury Impact 32GB [2x16GB 3200MHz DDR4 CL20 SODIMM]. Can someone tell me if that RAM will be working at 3200MHz without problem or 2666MHz only? (KF432S20IBK2/32 - single rank)

“This mod on the Legion 5 AMD 15ACH6H stops working from BIOS version GKCN53WW.”

And yes, I’ve had the same exact laptop with that Ram Nd it runs at 3200MHz CL20

on 4800H, both timing and clock editing work, I successfully ran my
4800H on stock kingston at 3600Mhz+ CL20-20-20-don’t remember (Stock are 3200Mhz CL22)

fantastic crack, you have helped me a lot. Happy New Year.

Thank you.

How can you compare stock 16GB RAM to this Kingstones? Is it worth 100$?

Doesn’t make enough difference to be worth, in my opinion.

I have Lenono legion 5i 17imh05h. bios efcn45ww. It will work?
In advanced Bios is possible to disable Nvidia grx 1660ti?

thanks

While mssing around the bios, i bricked my system, tried everthing from flash to disconecting all the batteries, etc. I would like the file for the spi flash. Here is my dump (8mb). S/N PF37HA9B
dump.zip (2.2 MB)
Thanks.

Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H Ryzen 7 5800H here. I have strong indications my
laptop has been Bootkit’ed. Would using this hack allow unfettered write access to the EC and Bios regions similar to using a SPI hardware flasher, i.e. to bypass any write protects on the bios and SPI flash regions?

Anyone with a similar model care to point me to where the bios chip is? I’m guessing I have to completely tear it down…

Legion 5 17ACH6H - GKCN49WW- 2xKingston Fury KF3200C20S4/16G Cl 20 - everything works

how is this even possible? i thought 3200 was the maximum APU speed according to the AMD website? how big was the performance/gaming difference? will this work on my teamgroup ram too im getting the second 32gb stick next week.

I was also wondering why were you inactive on win-raid for the last few months kinda curious as i sent you a PM back in October but got no responses.

@SeBoLeX
The stock preinstalled one was kingston 8gb 3200 on my device not sure if others have low end Cruical ram

AFAIK, this can be done by increasing memory frequency ratio. More precise adjustment is possible if you set memory gear to an upper value.

3200 are the one that AMD tested the silicon and is confident to shit with…
on 4000H series you can overrite the limit, and go as high at 4400, it will refuse to go more that that…

don’t have any gaming number, as I run stock for most of the time…
and this experiment are just to make some e-peen number on aida to share online :slight_smile:

Ok @AARCH64_EL3 you are kind of my only hope here.

I started a thread, but found your post and you know way more about this than me.

see here

So, I am trying to find out if I am just doomed with this SSD or if it is worth trying to hack BIOS to make work. Long story short, when I plug it in where the main NVME is, BIOS doesn’t even acknowledge the disk. (It also doesn’t acknowledge the Linux USB, cause what I am trying to do is dual boot installing on the 2TB Sabrent Rocket.) Anyways, if you can even give me a clue here, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

C

Hello. I have Legion 5h amd ryzen 4800H Rtx2060 144hz. I unlocked the bios. Unfortunately, I changed the parameter in the AMD settings in the unlocked bios. I changed PCstate0 from 2900mhz to 3000mhz. Dead computer. Like others keyboard control works, cooling management works battery charges no picture. It doesn’t seem to go through the post procedure. Crysis mode doesn’t even respond. Constantly white power light when trying to fn+R. Could just changing the pcstate0 parameter and saving could damage the processor?

Unfortunately, the ADVANCED settings are stored in non-volatile NVRAM. If you set something that won’t go through POST - you’re up against the wall - the laptop will be dead.
You will need to reprogram the NVRAM.
If the laptop is under warranty Lenovo will replace the motherboard in this case (BIOS problem) - it’s crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are not sure about the settings - it is better not to change them!

BTW… Does anyone know a way to change the saving of advanced settings in UEFI - not NVRAM - or another method how to skip NVRAM? As is the case with other BIOS settings.
This would help many users, currently advanced changes are very risky…

I had my BIOS (Lenovo L340-15IRH, BGCN36WW) already unlocked by Dudu2002 over at Bios-mods, will this do the exact same thing?

This tool unlocks BIOS with Legion series typical white UI.

It seems to work for non-Legion models according to this guy with the same BIOS as mine