[Tool] Onboard Intel Lan MAC Address Changer

somehow I mess up my onboard 82759v mac address on my x79 sabertooth when flashing, and found this tool which can manually change the onboard intel lan mac address to fix it.

I don’t know if this tools had post in here before, so I just upload it, just in case somebody need it.

p.s. need to boot up with DOS, so old school. attached file is a rar, I successfull unrar with winrar 5.1 under win8.1 x64

NOTE: I try to download the file myself and found that sometime the downloaded file will be corrupt, try to down again if you fail to unrar it.

f16t154p13304n2_UhXKEBZe.rar (585 KB)

@ DummyPLUG:

Thanks for having followed my advice to start a new thread within this Sub-Forum and for having re-attached the Intel PCI NIC EEPROM Utility named EEUPDATE.
Contrary to my first try I was now able to successfully downoad and unzip the EXE file.

To avoid any confusion by the visitors of the Forum I have deleted your previous and similar contribution within the "UBU" thread and my response to it.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

1 Like

Hi,
I would to start by saying that I don’t have huge knowledges on electronic and microcode related topic.
But I would like to change my MAC addresses of two of my NICs for a TP-LINK N900 pci-e network card(TL-WDN4800) and a Z97 Extreme4 motherboard

I know that for some equipment this is possible to change their MAC addresses because they are on a EEPROM (which is erasable & programmable), I know that intel provide a tool for that ; http://advdownload.advantech.com/product…C%20ADDRESS.PDF I don’t know however if I can use this for all my NICs (I don’t think so) and even for my motherboard which as a intel chipset

Thanks you in advance for you help.

I search a tool to change mac addresses particulary on my TL-WDN4800 i can’t find anything for atheros

The Intel tool is neither for TP-Link based adapters or Routers.
Better search for such tool for based TP-Link products, that often use Realtek/QualComm mainly in adapters and Broadcom/QualComm on routers.