TPM 2.0 Compatibility on Asus Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard

Forgive me if this request has been posted before. I have an Asus CrossHair V Formula Z motherboard with the latest bios: 2201 x64, 03/23/2015, ver: 2.10.1208. I bought a TPM L R20 20-1 pin since this type of Asus motherboard has a TPM 20-1 pin header. The problem is that the BIOS states that the TPM Support is enabled but the TPM state is always disabled when I reboot and get into bios. TPM.MSC in Windows 11 states that a “Compatible TPM cannot be found.” Asus tech support is no help since they point to the exact TPM 2.0 that I bought but it doesn’t work. However, they state that this type of mobo may work with a TPM 1.2 (which I cannot find anywhere to buy).

Has anyone modded the Asus Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard to read the TPM-L R2.0 card (20-1 pin) card properly?

TPM 2.0 modules dont work on older motherboards that only had support for 1.2 in their bios and no current bios mods methods know available to do so.

You can downgrade the TPM2.0 Modul to TPM1.2 Firmware (original the TPM-L R2.0 was a shipt with 1.2 Firmware!) it is working on Win10 … but Win11 is blocking 1.2 Moduls :wink: