Tpm infineon powershell get-tpm

I have a tpm infineon version 2.0 on a z97 asrock motherboard.
It works as expected in windows 11, bitlocker and game valorant.

if you run the command in powershell as admin :

Get-Tpm

You take restart-pending always true like the photo? Can anyone that have a similar module from infineon to test it.(infineon 9965)

@boombastik
Hello! Please tell me, I have an X99-DELUXE II board, the board has a connector for connecting an additional TPM module. If you purchase and install on the motherboard, asus TPM-M R2.0 - this will make it possible to install Windows 11 without using any installation bypasses.

Yes I think so.

Besides the official MS bypass switch, introduced later on lowering TPM2.0 to 1.2, the cpu generations on the X99 are on the non-supported CPU list, so installing it without bypass CPU, no you cant.

1 Like

@boombastik
@MeatWar
My processor does not really have support with Windows 11. But, oddly enough, after buying and installing tpm 2.0, the original Windows 11 is installed, without using any installation workarounds.

Well…thats odd but as MS already changed requirements once… maybe they changed again, didnt noticed yet.
Was it a clean OS install or on top of one?
Your cpu is…?
You didnt used RUFUS or Ventoy features, did you?

EDIT: The article is from 2022…so really dont know nothing anymore…hehehe :upside_down_face:
Windows processor requirements Windows 11, version 22H2 supported Intel processors | Microsoft Learn

Anyway glad you made it, enjoy.

This is a clean install.
Processor i7 6800k
Installed original Windows 11 image via IODD 2541.
@boombastik
By the way update your module to 5.63
Asus TPM-M 2.0 v5.61.2785 to v5.63.3144
TPM_5.61.2785to5.63.3144.zip (896.3 KB)

@Dagal Thanks but:
The last update for the tpm that the last digit is 2 is the one that i have.

Second with tpm the Installation work as intended but if you want to continue to receive big updates you need to have this registry key that is from microsoft and it is set and forget:

1. Open up the registry and go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\MoSetup.
  2. Now, right-click in the window or on the folder and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
  3. Name it AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU and set its value to 1.

This key is given by microsoft to support haswell and skylake machines from that era.

2 Likes