TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI) - Flashing Problems

So for this motherboard, the latest bios version is 3006, which I use.

A few issues in this version: When I try to disable platform trust technology in the bios, even if I save
the settings, it re-enables itself.

Another issue is the flash register error 167 when trying to flash with FPTW intel tool, which I can bypass with amisetupwriter and
turning off bios lock. It re-enables itself if you flash the stock bios 3006.

***What I want to know how to do, for educational and testing purposes, how do I change the serial, UUID of this bios version?
I tried to use fd44 editor, which creates a BIN file of the modified serials / uuid. I then flash it with FTPW, but the changes don’t stick ***

Once again I re-state this is for testing / educational purposes.

I have uploaded my setup_extr.txt from the ami setup extractor tool. Please help me out if possible!

setup_extr.txt (2.2 MB)

In the latest bios updates for TPM, its always enable by default, must search strings/values in several AMI modules with IFRextract/Edit.
Same as for original motherboard data, modern AMI V Core bios have this info across several AMI bios volumes, it needs full edit and full bios flash and/or SPI programmer
Bios unlock, the changes will be permanent until an original bios file re-flashed again by the regular OEM methods, always was like this.
Will not give any more details, do yourself a research.

Thanks for the help. I contacted ASUS. They told me version 3002 of bios, they didn’t force intel platform trust tech, so I downgraded.

Also figured out how to edit serials / uuid by using a hex editor. All in all, good day.