Unlock undervolting for Dell G15 5511

Hey all. Was recently referenced here from here as I am looking to unlock the Dell G15 5511 controls for undervolting in XTU and Throttlestop. I am confused as to where I can find the flash programming tool that it references here:
"Unzip the Intel (CS)ME System Tools folder, and open up a command line or Powershell shell terminal window as an Administrator and navigate to the location of the “Flash Programming Tool” folder in the directory you unzipped, by changing directory with a command like the below:

cd “C:\Users<username>\Downloads\Intel CSME System Tools v14.0.11- r1\Flash Programming Tool\WIN64” "

After downloading and unzipping the file ME_SW_2216.16.0.2805 I can not seem to find the FPT in order to continue the rest of the process. Do I have to install it first before I can see the containing folder?

Didn’t know Dell would have me jumping through hoops in order to have control of my own PC.

ME_SW_2216… is the management engine driver.

The CSME tools are a different link and are clearly shown in the first post , just got to scroll down a little.

There you will find links to the CSME tools, just pick the right version for your system and you will be redirected to MEGA for the download.

1 Like