Ways to know UEFI "Auto" values for some RAM-overclocking entries

Hi! I’m trying to determine which values BIOS assignes on Auto to some RAM-overclocking related variables which don’t show the numeric value in use (as compared to other ones). I’m on a Z490 ASUS Maximus XII board (10th gen Intel CPU, DDR4). I’m referring to settings that have a range of possible numbers to be set at. Of course, I’ve already tried to use softwares that show RAM settings (for example Asrock Timing Configurator, Memtweakit and OC tool by ASUS, MSI Dragon Ball, HWInfo and so on) but as far as I know none of them lists the entries I’m interested in.

So far I opened the BIOS .cap file in UEFITool and after looking for relevant text I extracted the related PE32 image in the Setup DXE, which then I extracted with IFRExtractor. The settings I’m looking for are in VARSTORE_OCMR_SETTINGS_NAME. Incidentally, I Hex-edited “Suppress If” to “False” for a bunch of other settings I didn’t even know they existed and made them visible after flashing the mod .cap (though I’m not sure that all of them have an effect at all when modified).

Anyways, I tried to boot both from RU and UVT (UEFI Variable Tool) to check the variables in real time, but if these are on “Auto” the tools don’t show which number is actually behind Auto (as I should have imagined in the first place). Of course if I set the values manually I see the numbers accordingly. Maybe what I intend to do is not in the scope of these tools?

Given that I’m a layman with a lot of curiosity but no knowledge in programming, coding, reverse engineering and so on I would like to ask:

1. if I’m missing something with the tools, and there’s a way I can profit from them or from another one;

2. in case not, if reading/dumping my BIOS with the CH431A programmer can be useful for my purpose.

Thanks in advance.

I do believe that the “Auto” from Asus will use SPD specs and capabilities of the modules, possible, from there the AI OC features from Asus will use timings according the rest of Asus AI OC features selected by user in regarding cpu, tdp etc…
This is the same behaviour when the user is using, for ex., a pair of DDR4 2666 and a pair of 2400, the Auto will read the specs and will set the best settings, by the lowest module speeds.
In certain bios it is possible to see values for certain certified modules, some readable some encoded, anyway this is my opinion only, wait for other users.

Thanks for the reply, so if in your opinion there might be a possibility to see those values, what should I try to do?