Whats the best Optane NVME driver for Win 11 24H2?

Man this forum looks dead also hard to keep up with these broken guides have to dig through threads to find broken pieces and missing steps. Also anyone know the modded driver install complete order of operations?

dont forget the thread question:
Whats the best Optane NVME driver for Win 11 24H2? Intel dropped support but more of these drives went on deal and they are os drive god so I picked some up and Im glad I did but Im not getting full performance.

Without having any information about your system (chipset) and the in-use NVMe SSD I cannot answer your question.
What about testing yourself and posting your results?

chipset is the given needed? i thought it was inbox microsoft nvme and various intel ones also wasnt there a line of intel optane nvme drivers? plus cant you just stick any nvme driver in there if you force it? seems like you leaving a few things out…

how about whats some of the latest high performance ones then? for latest windows…

no dice on that first question huh how about this one:
Also anyone know the modded driver install complete order of operations?

Hes editing my posts to take anything negative about himself so now the post is deleted thank fernando hes the only one who can be right here and anything negative about him and how hes wrong gets deleted.

nah you dont need to know chipset all those nvme drivers are backwards compatible you are making up bs dont thread crap man, you have become ridiculous

All available Intel Optane NVMe drivers will work, but you asked for the best one. This depends on your specific system and the in-use NVMe SSD. For details look >here<.

also i think 4k Q1T1 and iop latency on optane matters more than q32t16 for os operations than samsung nand making samsung 3.3 faster than phison but samsung needs to be forced on non samsung drives cause the installer has a samsung drive check

so how i force samsung 3.3?

@iCeOL8TR
Instead of writing continuously new and partly off-topic questions you should better read the already existing threads, where I have compared the performance and stability of different NVMe drivers.
It seems, that you are not really interested in the answer to your question.

dude i asked a question if you dont want to answer questions why are you posting in this thread? thats called thread crapping man… I have stuck to one topic this entire thread

you were better before this forum

also all ur guides have missing steps which means u dont post guides anymore you just tease people now

Looks like all these drivers are old and not threaded…

New Theory Q1T1 still is the most important bench as far as the drive and Real World performance aka actual OS performance thus the only spec that matters but Q32T16 tells you the drivers threaded and drives threaded performance which matters less but a threaded driver does matter.

odd in my benches the aws is faster on my old pc and on the newer pc micron is faster many more drivers to try tho might as well try them all

and from my perspective i did ask you a question and you didnt answer any of them also giving you the chipsets would just get the answer from you that you dont have experience with them. I think the only way to figure this out is to just try them all on every drive in every new install and find out which one is fastest thats the only way to figure it out no one can tell you, there might be a top group but they couldnt tell you which one out of that group

Also in ur example in the other thread you said the inbox ms driver was faster than the aws on ur wd sn980x black or whatever but looking at those benches the aws looks faster to me cause the read is faster and Q32T16 is a low use case and so double on that number doesnt mean much

As you obviously have meanwhile realized, you have to find out yourself, which Optane NVMe driver is the best for your specific PC system and configuration.
By the way - the latest NVMe driver with Optane support is the Intel RST driver v18.37.7.1013 dated 02/06/2023. You can find it within the start post of >this< thread. It supports all NVMe Controllers (by using the “Have Disk” option) while running Win11 version 24H2.

1 Like

but did you say that? no instead u are cryptic and basically say read the whole forum which is extremely pompous.
Recommended AHCI/RAID and NVMe Drivers so you have to check every nvme here
Intel RST/RSTe Drivers (latest: v20.1.0.1015/ v9.0.0.1836)
and here amongst others and who knows maybe its not even just the ones you test on this thread
Which NVMe Drivers are the best (performance related)? - #276 by Fernando

plus all the ones on station drivers that give the inf files

need a database there has to be a way to limit this down to just a few that it could be instead of leaving it so open ended which is an extreme waste of man hours and really i dont want to check 20 drivers or more every drive every install

and for anyone else who stumbles on this you have to use the pure drivers inf files and use the device manager have disk option but maybe that just works cause im using a debloated install that may have weakened driver signing enforcement else if your on a regular install you have to install the modded driver certificate i guess from anywhere or maybe that has a specific place and time you have to do that(he never clarified) and then you have to do something ridiculous like the have disk method

Also for searchers/posterity dont use these Modded NVMe Drivers for Intel(R) Optane Controllers - #31 by Koekieezz they are slower than 4.0whatever versions on my system the 4.4.0.1003 are faster than 5.3.0.1010 Intel Optane drivers and the Micron was faster than both of them on the newer system and the AWS beat them all on the older system the Amazon WareHoust Storage. I think the 4.4 are apart of RST or something.

Who does?

I am using the latest Intel RST/Optane driver v18.37.7.1013 with Intel RST EFI RAID Driver v18.31.51.5346 without issue on a Z370 chipset.

It may not be the best driver but it doesn’t matter as I am using the Optane drive as an additional pagefile.

@iCeOL8TR
This is a public Forum for users, who need help or just want to get detailed information about how to get their PC/notebook working or optimized, and not a place for personal accusations.

You asked the question “What’s the best Optane NVME driver for Win 11 24H2?” without offering any information about your specific system. I gave you the answer, that you will have to find it out yourself, because there is no NVMe driver available, which is the best for everyone and each PC/notebook configuration.

Although you name this Forum as being “dead”, it contains a lot of information about the performance and stability of different NVMe drivers on different systems running Win11. It is very easy and safe to compare different NVMe drivers with a specific system.
Now we are curious about your own test results, but we didn’t yet get any.

By the way - due to the fact, that I am myself the main victim of your personal attacks, I haven’t yet deleted any post written by you (not even a single word!) or minimized any of your posted images. Your claims, that these admistrative actions within the Forum were done by me, are simply not true.

iCeOL8TR is currently taking a three day break from the forum to reflect on their behaviour and to give others a chance to reply.