Where is Lost_N_BIOS

He hasn’t been around since the 20th, is he on vacation?

Although I don’t know the concrete reason for his absence, all Forum members and visitors should keep in mind, that Lost_N_BIOS has been online each day from the early morning to the late evening for a very long time (until 01/12/2021) trying to help other users to solve their BIOS problems resp. to fulfill their BIOS modding requests.
He really deserves a break.

Can you do the bios mods

I HAVE A Lenovo Legion 5i laptop

can you unlock the bios for me?

@liteon6x : To whom did you address your request? As long as Lost_N_BIOS is not online he cannot read it.

@Fernando

I was asking if you can do the mod?

@liteon6x : I have never modded BIOSes on user’s request and with my age I will not start doing it.
By the way - I learned everything by doing it myself. It always gave me a good feeling to know more about the BIOS modding technique and risks. Furthermore I avoided this way to be dependent on an expert, who is able and willing to offer the ready product instantly after having read my wishes.

Hello Fernando, recently I visited the X99 ECC support and noticed that Lost_N_Bios had a conversation with a user by the name e97 a few year ago and unfortunately ,due to factory request, the post that contained the Bios that could enable ECC memory was erased.
Lost_N_Bios said that he had a copy in case anyone need it. (X99 ECC support - #65 by Lost_N_BIOS)
Sadly, he is no longer active but I was wondering if you know way that i can contact him?

@hgsantos2002
As far as i know and i think its the same for all the admins/moderators responsible for this forum, no words or whereabouts of the user Lost_N_BIOS, sadly vanished from online presence on January 2021, that’s it.
His personal linked (Outside) files are not possible to recover unless any still active forum member can share it again, if they own any copies of it.

The main issue here is, that many users that got his files, once served…bailed out and never logged anymore, besides many of them being notified by files request, very few return.

@hgsantos2002
As you can read within this thread, nobody among the Forum Team members knows a way to get contact to Lost_N_BIOS.

He was a nice guy. He did a very good job with my bios.

:frowning_face: :sob:

:crying_cat_face: :disappointed_relieved:

He absolutely has the right to never come back here or even completely quit the field of technology due to burnout.

However, I sincerely hope that nothing has happened to him. I don’t know him at all IRL, but considering the immense generosity and compassionate assistance he has shown here, he’s clearly a good guy who doesn’t deserve to have any troubles.

:saluting_face: