Which are the "best" Intel AHCI/RAID drivers?

Hello ! Thanx for your time Dieter. What kind of Intel Drivers&Software you’ll recommend for ASUS Rampage III mobo + Windows 7 in 2024 =) For using without any raid as usual HDD + SATA SSD Samsung 870 EVO + ASUS NVME additional PCIE board.

@root_m
Welcome to the Win-Raid Forum!
I have moved your post into this better matching thread. You can find my recommendation for your mainboard and its X58 chipset within the table at the bottom of the start post.
Since you obviously are running your SATA SSD in AHCI mode, I do not recommend to install any Intel RST/RST(e) Drivers & Software Set. Your system only needs the “pure” AHCI driver.
Good luck and enjoy the Forum!

Thanx for your quick reply ! Should I use latest v.20.1…0.1015/v9.0.3.1026 or Universal 64bit Intel RST(e) AHCI driver v11.7.4.1001 mod+signed by Fernando.rar ? Sorry for stupid question. But I’d like to clear it out before =)! I can ruin working system …

@root_m
You should consider, that the latest drivers are designed for latest Oprerating Systems and Chipsets.
If you want to run Win7, I recommend to install the Intel RST(e) AHCI driver v11.7.4.1001 WHQL. It supports your on-board Intel SATA AHCI Controller DEV_3A22.