Which SATA Module to choose for ASUS k8n-DL

I want to update the SATA Module of my K8N-DL mainboard as I was trying to do for HP xw6600 workstation, but I didn’t understand which nvidia module I have to insert: NVIDIA_RAID-ROM_v9.87_for_NF4-AMD_mod_by_Fernando or NVIDIA_RAID-ROM_v10.0.0.35_for_NF4-AMD_mod_by_Fernando.
Here is the link to the latest bios: K8N-DL BIOS version 1010

@ Devilman:

If you want to update the NVIDIA nForce RAID ROM module of your NF4 mainboard, I recommend to take the MediuaShield v9.87. It seems to work better than the v10 series.

Using award bios editor I update both the Sil RAID ROM and the Nforce4 ROM module, but I was wondering which driver are the best to install:

64bit nForce4 WHQL Driverpack v9.0 for Vista/Win7 x64

or the Modded one?

It depends on the OS you are running or wanting to install.
To be on the safe side I would take the nForce4 WHQL package.

I want to install Windows 7 x64, I will integrate the WHQL package

How do you want to integrate the WHQL package?
Are you going to install Win7 x64 onto a RAID partition?

I want to use Winlite to integrate all the update and the driver I will need.

I don’t want to install on a RAID partition but on this mainboard (ASUS K8N-DL) the nforce4 manage the SATA2 controller while the Sil3114 manage the RAID array with SATA1 disk.

I want to be able to install disk bigger than 2 Tbyte and don’t have the same problem I had with the xw6600 HP workstation.

@ Devilman:
Ok, that may work.

I suspect, that you mean NTLite.

I get confused because the ISO was called Winlite, but nlite was not working well with windows 7 so I was using RT Se7en lite