Windows 10 don't shut down due to a driver problem

Hi all,
My HP EliteBook 8540w with windows 10 Pro 64, don’t shut down, with fast startup enabled.
It creates a Kernel Dump file.
I have used WinDbg and got this result:
On Thu 01-12-2016 23:06:19 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\win32k.sys-20161201-2306.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3D7D53)
Bugcheck code: 0xAB (0x1, 0x1D0, 0x1D0, 0x300000003)
Error: SESSION_HAS_VALID_POOL_ON_EXIT
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a session unload occurred while a session driver still held memory.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

This can be an outdated driver, right?
How can I identify it and solve it?

Thanks

win32k.sys-20161201-2306.zip (73.9 KB)

Which Build of the OS are you currently running?

It can be a driver, which causes the problem, but this is only a speculation. By the way: There are no "outdated" drivers", but only drivers, which ar running flawlessly with the related device, and others, which do not. Older drivers sometimes work better than the latest ones.

As first step I would disable the option "Fast Boot" within the BIOS and make sure, that all CPU and Memory settings within the BIOS are set to "DEFAULT" (no overclocking).
If this shouldn’t solve the problem, I recommend to unplug all not absolutely required devices and to disable temporarily all programs, which are permanently running in the background and listed within the "Startup" tab of the Task Manager.

I am running Windows 10 Pro 64.
The Bios are set to Default.

EDIT by Fernando: Unneeded fully quoted post removed (to save space)

I wanted to know the Version resp. Build number of the OS. You can get it, if you run "winver".

Version 1607 (Compilation number 14393.447)

I had this problem the other day I did the following in this video and it worked a treat :slight_smile: Hope it helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UQM9-AfgwE