Windows 10 inaccessible boot device (RST VMD)

Hello

How to solve the problem with inserting RST VMD driver?

It is an Acronis image disk from a laptop (Asus K550V) with Windows 10 1607.
For example, if I restore to another laptop HP Pavilion x360 14 dh0045nm (Intel Core i3-8145U) works from the first, ie I normally boot Windows 10, I update to 21H2 (then all drivers that are not compatible with 1607 version work, e.g. graphics, touchpad …).

If I do all the same on the HP Pavilion x360 14-dy1009nm (Intel Core i5 1135G7), I get an inaccessible boot device. The problem here is of course that there is no RST driver that supports Windows 10 1607. Even for 21H2 and Windows 11 installation you have to plug in the USB “F6floppy”: P driver.

What I managed to do is that I restored the image to an external USB HDD. Chose it as the boot drive and Windows booted up on the laptop. Among the unknown drivers there was a RAID controller. Again, version 1607 and there is no driver to work on it. Tried with customized versions, for example with Fernando RST … nothing. I’m going to do a Windows update, he did something, but when he came to install the 1803 version, he said he couldn’t because Windows is on a USB drive. And that’s where it all stops.
I guess the solution is to find some RST driver that supports 1607 version of Windows 10 (then create a disk image and restore it back to NVMe in the laptop), or find a way to do a Windows update no matter what installation is on the USB drive.
All this complication is due to the fact that it is a certain software and its settings inside the laptop, and the installation of everything from scratch is not possible …

@TomiOS :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
It is generally not a good idea to transfer a system drive backup, which was taken from a specific PC/laptop, to a system with another hardware and/or BIOS configuration.
After having read >this< report I suspect, that the Storage Configuration respectively the related BIOS settings of the HP Pavilion x360 14-dy1009nm have caused the OS installation failure. Enter the BIOS and look within the “Configuration” section for “UEFI HII Configuration” or anything about “Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology”. Which settings and options do you see?
Maybe the loading of a matching pure Intel RST driver at the beginning of the OS installation will solve the problem. You can find the latest Intel RST drivers (e.g. the 64bit Intel RST VMD driver v18.6.5.1025 WHQL for Win10-11 x64) within the start post of >this< thread.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)