Windows 10 on AMD 710 what sata drivers to use

Hi i have a Gigabyte 78LMT-S2PV motherboard, which uses SB710, are there any windows 10 compatible SATA drivers for use ? I tried to install via the device manager the one i used in windows 7 (which is the official one on Gigabyte’s site), but while it did improve performance during disk transfers it usually made the rest of the PC unusable during transfer operations. Basically it slows down, i have 3 drivers a SSD, and two mecahnical drivers, it shouldn’t slow down with to a crawl when performing a copy operation between the mechanical drivers browsing the internet (with the browser being on the SSD), in 7 it was fine.

@ strike:
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

If you should get problems while running the suitable AMD AHCI driver, I recommend to use the Win10 in-box MS AHCI driver. It will fully support your AMD chipset system.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

It fully supports it ? Thanks i’ll give it a shot like that, with Windows 8 it didn’t feel like that, operations felt quite sluggish without adding the driver (though on occasions i did had a similar issue like the one with windows 10 but not quite to the same extent). But if windows 10 supports it better then that’s great! Thank you for the help.