Windows 10 x64 and Intel AHCI driver on a H61 chipset.

Hello!

I got a computer with an H61 chipset running a Windows 10 and i don’t know what to do with the AHCI driver. Only the last versions of Intel AHCI/RAID drivers are working on Win10 but they are not (at least natively) compatible with my old chipset.

Hardware ID:                                                                    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C02&SUBSYS_11BA1734&REV_04

So at the moment my system is running with the Windows default AHCI driver.

Is there any other more optimized option?

Thanks

This is odd, i’m trying with all the last v14 and v13 modded drivers by Fernando, my VenID and deviceID is on the .inf (iaAHCIC.inf - PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C02&CC_0106.DeviceDesc = “Intel(R) 6 Series Desktop Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller DEV_1C02 (added by Fernando)”) but when i try to install them (booting W10 with the driver signature disabled and using the have disk) the 1C02 doesn’t show on the list :confused:

Is it possible, that you have pointed to the wrong INF file? You have to click onto the file named iaAHCIC.inf.
If you want to try an original Intel RST(e) driver, I recommend to manually install the v12.9.4.1000 WHQL.

Is it possible, that you have pointed to the wrong INF file? You have to click onto the file named iaAHCIC.inf.
If you want to try an original Intel RST(e) driver, I recommend to manually install the v12.9.4.1000 WHQL.

No, im pointing to the right INF file, i double checked it, twice.

I just manually installed 12.9.4.1000 WHQL and they are working fine, thanks!