Windows 7 Asus Crosshair VII 470 driver help needed

I have seen many articles here about older motherboards and new 500 series motherboards.
However what I am looking for is how to install USB 3 drivers into my windows disk.
People keep talking about the Intel drivers but that link is now dead.
Even so, they are Intel USB 3 drivers and I have an AMD motherboard.

Long story short. What drivers should I use and is there a simplish guide to integrating them into my disk.

About 15 years ago I used Nlite on my XP disks, but that was a much more different animal to the one out now.

Any advice and help would be appreciated.
Thanks guys

First of all, what model is your AMD motherboard, so as to determine which USB drivers to integrate?

The curated list of latest USB3 drivers can be found here: USB 3.0/3.1 Drivers (original and modded)
The guide on how to integrate the drivers into the Windows installation media can be found here: [Guide] Integration of drivers into a Win7/8/10 image

I all ready said the model.
Asus Crosshair VII 470

As for the link you gave to me.
There are a few AMD version mentioned there.
I had hoped that someone with knowledge of my particular board would know what I needed.

Yeah, have just noticed it in title, my bad! Try these ones for the Ryzen CPUs. It should work for the X470 chipset.

You said to "try these ones".
Try what ones?
Did you accidentally skip a link or something?

OR, did you mean the ones you sent me to?
Because the same problem remains that I spoke of.
So many choices and yet nothing concrete.

Thanks for trying however. At least someone has done so. :slight_smile:

>OR, did you mean the ones you sent me to?

Yeah, these ones. There’s nothing complicated with slipstreaming drivers:
1. You go to the USB drivers megathread that I’ve linked you to and navigate to Section A. AMD USB 3.0/3.1 Drivers
2. Since your mobo is based on the AMD X470 chipset we will pick the the 64-bit v.2.0.0.48 ones, download them and extract 'em so that the archive’s contents will be in a new folder
3. You slipstream the drivers to the installation media with NTlite (a spiritual successor from NLite made by the same creator). There’s a guide that I linked you that will show step by step on how to do that.

Thank you :slight_smile:
It was the v2.0.0.48 that I was unsure of.

Thank you very much for that help. :slight_smile: