Windows 8 - RAID 10 not recognized

Hello everyone.
I have a problem with an Intel onboard Raid on an Asus X99 mainboard: the bios doesn’t recognize the array anymore (4 x 1TB SSDs in raid 10 with Os Windows 8.1 installed ) so Windows won’t boot.
Probably there was a power failure of the mobo.
Is there a way to completely rebuild the Raid 10 without losing data?
Thank you

RAID X99.pdf (1.76 MB)

@Maxwell :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
As far as I can see, it is just the boot sector, which got for some reason corrupted. You should be able to repair it by booting off the original Windows OS. If that you fail, you may have to do a fresh install of any Windows OS (why not Win10?) onto the same partition of the RAID array (after having deleted it by the OS Setup). I hope for you, that you had split the 1,8 TB large RAID volume into several partitions (1 for the OS, the other(s) for data storage).
According to your attached screenshot of the Intel RAID Utility the RAID array itself is still healthy. So there is obviously currently no data lost.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Many thanks for the quick response to my (big) problem! Do you think that if I do a new installation of the Windows OS ( 8.1 or 10 ) I can risk to lose all the data of the RAID? Do you think is there a utility that can be started from DOS in order to rebuild the damaged boot sector of the Raid? Unfortunately the raid system was built this way 3 years ago and no partition has been created exclusively for the OS: the OS and the archive files are in the same partition ( 2 TB ) , alas…!
My system : Asus X99-deluxe + intel i7 3,5 + 32 GB ram + 4 SSD EVO 1TB in RAID 10 array intel + Win 8.1 pro x64
Best regards
Alessandro