Windows Server 2022 Ethernet Drivers for Desktop

Intel Ethernet Controller (3) i225-V can’t be installed on windows server. I managed to install it after modifying the INF following this tutorial: https://blog.workinghardinit.work/2017/06/19/installing-intel-i211-i217v-i218v-i219v-drivers-windows-server-2016-eufi-boot/
But it requires me to be in test signing mode, which is not allowed by the anticheat of a game im trying to play. Followed this guide to sign the drivers: How to Sign an Unsigned Device Driver in Windows | Windows OS Hub
But after disabling testsigning mode the certificate displays as invalid. Is it possible to fix this or should I switch OS

There are leaked certificates you can use to sign your driver.

They are expired but apparently there’s a way to make them work, read the Guide.pdf. I never used them so I don’t know how to do it, but it should be possible.

Edit by Fernando:
The link to the “leaked certificates” has been removed. This Forum doesn’t allow to offer such illegal things.

I’m sorry, I didn’t know that this is illegal. Won’t upload stuff like this again.

1 Like

@AstelApollo
Welcome to the Win-Raid Forum!
If you want help, you should
a) attach the “pure” original Intel Ethernet driver, which cannot be installed for your system, and
b) post the HardwareIDs of your on-board Intel Ethernet i225 Controller.