Windows XP x86, DEV_22B1 drivers issue

Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum and I’m here to ask for help or guidance regarding a driver issue I’m having with Windows XP. The version of Windows I installed is: Windows XP Professional SP3 x86 Integral Edition 2025. 8.19. Although the installation was quite difficult—since my computer’s model has the advanced options in the BIOS locked, preventing me from changing the SATA format—and the Windows XP installer wouldn’t detect my hard drive and kept giving me a blue screen, I decided to use the USB boot installation option by Firadisk. I ran into some complications, but the system installed successfully. The problem arises when installing the necessary drivers. Although the PC is running perfectly, I’m having some issues with the video and audio drivers, since there is no compatible version of these drivers (DEV_22B1) for Windows XP with my HP model, I can’t find them anywhere, and I’d like to know if any of you could help me or if there’s already a solution—I’d appreciate it if you could let me know. Thank you.

CPU: Intel® Celeron® N3060 (2 cores, 1.6 GHz base, up to 2.48 GHz burst, 2 MB cache)

[Intel® Celeron® N3060]. Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 400 (Integrated) [Intel® HD 400].

Factory RAM: 8 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB) [Intel® Celeron® N3060].

Storage: 1 TB SATA mechanical hard drive (HDD) (5400 rpm) [Intel® Celeron® N3060].