Winfast/Foxconn BIOS & Drivers Non Existent

Yea mate i think im going to fit a PLCCC32 socket, as award bioses are very finicky, the bios you link unfortunately was corrupt.

https://www.birdjanitor.com/bootblock.html

Wonder if this replacement chip would come already programmed? http://www.bios-chip24.com/epages/637300…/Products/10333

Right problem sorted i used texas instruments UNIFLASH and now have the latest bios on it from 2005. its up and running however there are no voltage controls in the bios whatsoever, this board has a agp/pci lock but no voltage control, i have a feeling its hidden somewhere and needs to be enabled, the 3700+ is running at 1.44v which is way too low, for a stable overclock you need 1.5v on these cpus, my asrock board goes upto 1.55v but has no agp locck meaning the 2.4ghz chip maxes out at 2.51ghz on the asrock vm800

I strongly suggest anyone who owns a board with a phoenix award bios to NEVER use AWDFLASH, instead use UNIFLASH

It was the damn AWDFLASH that crashed my board

Well the machines fully built, ive built my own amplifier based on tda 2030 20watt output on a pair of videologic satellite speakers, its running brill, fitted vu meter and volume control too, it has a 6800gt a gig of ram and 2xpatriot ssds in raid0

bottom left ive cut the case badge hole out ready to fit a digital photo frame to show brand logos, basically in 2004 it would have been a wet dream of a machine lol.

DSC00251.JPG

DSC00254.JPG

DSC00253.JPG

DSC00255.JPG

@POE_UK

Did you buy the motherboard with retail box and contents or just used board only?

If Foxconn website no longer has the drivers then only trying to find an original manufacturer boxed one on eBay with the driver CD is the only way. I wouldn’t trust other sites for random drivers but google is always your friend if $$$ is an issue.

Im switching over to socket 939 and using an athlon 64 x2 4600 dualcore cpu m8 instead, MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum motherboard has dual channel support for ddr400, also.

socket 754 and 939 support windows 95 right through to windows7, unbelievable range of support.