XP drivers for formerly W-7 Toshiba Laptop

I came across this site searching for drivers to make my laptop function.
No luck elsewhere!
This is what I have:
Toshiba Specs
I do NOT like Win 7-8-8.xx-10, whatever. (to explain, I am 68 years old, and stubborn!)
Win XP has always served me ‘as perfectly as one could hope’.
I have installed an SSD ‘and’ Win XP ‘64 bit’.
I can do without sound and/or graphics, but I would really like to be able to access the internet. (I have good sound & a 27" monitor on my desktop)
Toshiba has nothing for me. Only stuff for Win 7 (<- came with).
I dont know if anyone here can help.

-cornemuse-
(In case you wondered, my avatar is a 1.7 meg floppy, disk ‘1’ of install set for Microsoft “Chicago”, precurser to Win 95!)

EDIT by Fernando: blank lines removed (to save space)

@ cornemuse:
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

We would rather like to help you, but it will not be easy without knowing.
a) which drivers you need and
b) which special hardware they should support.
It would be much easier for us, if you there would any Windows OS running on your laptop. Then you wold be able to detect and post the VendorIDs (VEN_XXXX = manufacturer) and the Hardware specifications (DEV_XXXX) of the most important on-board devices. You can finf the VendorID and DeviceID of them by running the Device Manager, right clicking nto the related device and ten choosing the options "Properties" > "Details" > "Property" > "HardwareIDs".
Without these informations the search for suitable drivers will take too much time for you and for us.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

The computer works, in device manager sound, graphics, & ethernet (<-several items??) show up as '?'s. Properties return as ‘unknown’ ‘driver(s) not installed’. Asks ‘go on line to get drivers?’ Click ‘yes’ and returns ‘lan/ethernet drivers not installed’ <- words to that effect.

I bought it used & w/o a cd/dvd install disk.
-cornemuse-

@ cornemuse:
Which OS are you currently running on the laptop?
Maybe it would be a good idea to temporarily install an up-to-date OS like Win10 TP (just for the exact detection of the hardware).

Please check the HardwareIDs of the unknown devices resp. of the devices with a missing driver according to my last post.